"Update" your iPhone to Froyo without the use of computer
0. phoneArena posted on 10 Nov 2010, 08:00
Some people are so excited by Android that they even found a way to run Google's mobile OS on your iPhone. While this process is fairly easy, it was further facilitated thanks to Bootlace 2.1, as you don't even need...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. MalakiMills posted on 10 Nov 2010, 08:37 0
Finally, something good about the iPhone. Now i'm not a fan boy of any OS's, I don't even own a samrt phone, but my girl friend has the incredible and I used to have the iPhone 3G (switched from at&t to verizon cause I hated the service, and the phone wasn't good enough for me to stay), and from those two basis, I much prefer the android system.
2. WingMan posted on 10 Nov 2010, 08:52 0
I wonder how well does it run. I've seen a couple of videos on the net and it seemed slow to me.
3. Straight-Edge88 (unregistered) posted on 10 Nov 2010, 09:04 0
Thus the invasion...begins >D
4. narley21 (unregistered) posted on 10 Nov 2010, 14:09 0
if they make that capable on the ipad that'd be awesome.
5. Petter (unregistered) posted on 13 Nov 2010, 10:54 0
Yeah, it's awfully slow.
If it's all due to 3D acceleration on iPhone whereas Android has none, I don't know. But digitizers cannot be blamed, now that iPhone runs Android.
Slightly disappointed by Android all over. Just bought an Android phone as well. But iPhone has the lead, by a big margin.