Update your T-Mobile Samsung Galaxy S II to Android 4.0.3
0. phoneArena posted on 12 Jun 2012, 06:17
Because T-Mobile and Samsung are considering Android 4.0 to be an optional update, the OS is residing in Samsung Kies and there will be no OTA update; to update your phone to Android 4.0.3, flick on the Kies and start downloading...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
2. PapaSmurf posted on 12 Jun 2012, 07:10 0
T-Mobile is sending me one in the mail today so I'll update it as soon as I get it. :)
3. Non_Sequitur posted on 12 Jun 2012, 07:18 0
Why'd you get the S2 if you could've gotten the One S?
7. Non_Sequitur posted on 13 Jun 2012, 05:57 0
Ah. True dat. Laggy ol' Sense. :P
I hate Touchwiz more, though because they don't put the sexy ICS favorites dock in ICS. They have to put the apps drawer at the end and make it look fugly.
5. lzsbleach posted on 12 Jun 2012, 09:41 0
The update is nice and we get to use Google Chrome
8. alvaroamdo posted on 18 Jun 2012, 06:01 0
i like it a lot but two thing got me thinking..ram use is much higher. And does anyone know how to shrink the power saver widget?Top 10 things to know about the update
9. rcheliman56 posted on 11 Dec 2012, 14:43 0
please send a email so i can updaye t mobile samsung galaxy s2 please i want to upadte it to andriod 2.3