Update your T-Mobile Samsung Galaxy S II to Android 4.0.3
0. phoneArena 12 Jun 2012, 06:17 posted on
Because T-Mobile and Samsung are considering Android 4.0 to be an optional update, the OS is residing in Samsung Kies and there will be no OTA update; to update your phone to Android 4.0.3, flick on the Kies and start downloading...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
2. PapaSmurf (Posts: 7326; Member since: 14 May 2012)
T-Mobile is sending me one in the mail today so I'll update it as soon as I get it. :)
3. Non_Sequitur (Posts: 1111; Member since: 16 Mar 2012)
Why'd you get the S2 if you could've gotten the One S?
7. Non_Sequitur (Posts: 1111; Member since: 16 Mar 2012)
Ah. True dat. Laggy ol' Sense. :P
I hate Touchwiz more, though because they don't put the sexy ICS favorites dock in ICS. They have to put the apps drawer at the end and make it look fugly.
5. lzsbleach (Posts: 155; Member since: 20 May 2012)
The update is nice and we get to use Google Chrome
6. trejo007 (Posts: 2; Member since: 12 Jun 2012)
Update was smooth and easy. Looks good so far.
8. alvaroamdo (Posts: 2; Member since: 18 Jun 2012)
i like it a lot but two thing got me thinking..ram use is much higher. And does anyone know how to shrink the power saver widget?Top 10 things to know about the update
9. rcheliman56 (Posts: 1; Member since: 11 Dec 2012)
please send a email so i can updaye t mobile samsung galaxy s2 please i want to upadte it to andriod 2.3