Update your T-Mobile Samsung Galaxy S II to Android 4.0.3
enjoying Android 4.0.3 on your device. Besides the usual Ice Cream Sandwich improvements, the new firmware will enhance Wi-Fi calling, the Commercial Mobile Alert System (CMAS), and user voicemail.
After you've completed the update, let us know how it all went down for you and you can even leave us with your impressions of Android 4.0.3 by typing out your comments in the box below.
source: T-Mobile via AndroidCentral
Updating the T-Mobile Samsung Galaxy S II to Android 4.0.3
2. PapaSmurf (Posts: 8839; Member since: 14 May 2012)
T-Mobile is sending me one in the mail today so I'll update it as soon as I get it. :)
3. Non_Sequitur (Posts: 1111; Member since: 16 Mar 2012)
Why'd you get the S2 if you could've gotten the One S?
7. Non_Sequitur (Posts: 1111; Member since: 16 Mar 2012)
Ah. True dat. Laggy ol' Sense. :P
I hate Touchwiz more, though because they don't put the sexy ICS favorites dock in ICS. They have to put the apps drawer at the end and make it look fugly.
5. lzsbleach (Posts: 155; Member since: 20 May 2012)
The update is nice and we get to use Google Chrome
6. trejo007 (Posts: 2; Member since: 12 Jun 2012)
Update was smooth and easy. Looks good so far.
8. alvaroamdo (Posts: 2; Member since: 18 Jun 2012)
i like it a lot but two thing got me thinking..ram use is much higher. And does anyone know how to shrink the power saver widget?Top 10 things to know about the update
9. rcheliman56 (Posts: 1; Member since: 11 Dec 2012)
please send a email so i can updaye t mobile samsung galaxy s2 please i want to upadte it to andriod 2.3