Update to Google Voice kills Android 4.2 bug
0. phoneArena posted on 14 Nov 2012, 14:35
On Tuesday, we told you how Google Voice was force closing on Android 4.2 as soon as the recipient's name for a text message was being typed in; an update to the Google Voice app in the Google Play Store kills bugs dead...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. PhenomFaz posted on 14 Nov 2012, 14:40 11 2
now that was fast...and an efficient update too!
unlike a certain fruit update which at first denies the bugs and when updates do roll out fixing old bugs, they bring new ones!
4. nwright94 (unregistered) posted on 14 Nov 2012, 14:47 15 0
Just accept the update without bashing another company that has nothing to do with this bug please, there's enough flame wars on this website as it is -_-
9. Mxyzptlk posted on 14 Nov 2012, 22:58 1 2
This article had nothing to do with Apple but he couldn't resist trying to start another flame war.
11. PhenomFaz posted on 15 Nov 2012, 11:36 0 0
I never mentioned a name :) MANGO is a fashion brand anfd they release regular updates to their clothes line-up as well :)
6. AWiseGuy posted on 14 Nov 2012, 19:49 3 0
You're right, f**king Dole needs to update its goddam pineapples. FFS, they're so susceptible to fruit flies. Talk about bugs, man.
Anyway, more seriously, I'm also surprised at how fast that update came along. I had hardly heard of the problem before it was fixed, heh.
7. nwright94 (unregistered) posted on 14 Nov 2012, 20:30 2 0
This made me LOL
8. Nadr1212 posted on 14 Nov 2012, 21:04 0 0
That's the most disturbing picture of a bug I have ever seen
3. imkyle posted on 14 Nov 2012, 14:45 0 0
There is an update already for it in the Playstore.
5. joseg81 posted on 14 Nov 2012, 14:51 0 0
still no fix for the problem with HTC Amaze 4g and One S being unable to set this as a default VM handler. i hope they fix it at some point.
10. pradeepkchauhan posted on 14 Nov 2012, 23:52 0 1
Present-- Update to Google Voice kills Android 4.2 bug and Android jelly bean becomes the ios killer.
Past-- Upgrade of Android phones already kills Nokia and Blackberry.
Future-- Upgrade of Android phones will kill Apple.