Update starting Thursday for T-Mobile's HTC One S
0. phoneArena 30 May 2012, 13:47 posted on
A software update for the HTC One S is coming on Thursday to take care of some nagging ailments with the phone; the update is also going to help bring some more stability to the camera which is one of the key features on the device...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. Berzerk000 (Posts: 4270; Member since: 26 Jun 2011)
Will the black One S be coming to T-Mobile? Would be really nice to know
2. Joppiehump (Posts: 3; Member since: 02 May 2012)
In the Netherlands the black One S is the only color they have at T-mobile (in Germany too i think). That doesnt have to mean anything though.
5. remixfa (Posts: 14255; Member since: 19 Dec 2008)
Its probably not. If they were going to do dual colors, they would have done it by now. They are not going to "expand" the color selection so close to the SGS3's supposed launch window. No worries, u can probably order the part online and switch it out if your mechanically inclined.. or just get a case. A phone that expensive needs a case anyways :)
7. Berzerk000 (Posts: 4270; Member since: 26 Jun 2011)
Yeah, I was gonna get an Otterbox Commuter for it... But I wanted the ceramic :( And I don't really like the blue/grey color scheme, red/black is more appealing to the eye for me
6. sprockkets (Posts: 1611; Member since: 16 Jan 2012)
I'm not sure if you want it. A lot of people report the coating on it chipping. Perhaps they will sort it out when it arrives here.
8. Berzerk000 (Posts: 4270; Member since: 26 Jun 2011)
The articles on here say that it wasn't necessarily a lot, just a few reports of minor chips on the edges, and even so, HTC said they would replace any units with the ceramic chipping
4. RORYREVOLUTION (Posts: 3103; Member since: 12 Jan 2010)
Lol and it took verizon 6 months to update a nexus.....