Update on Verizon rumors: HTC DROID Incredible 4G LTE June 21st, Samsung Galaxy S III July 9th
0. phoneArena 06 Jun 2012, 23:27 posted on
No one wants to believe Verizon's own web site which calls for a July 9th shipping date for pre-orders of the Samsung Galaxy S III; according to a source for Droid-Life, the Sammy made sequel will launch on June 28th which will be a full week after the launch of the HTC DROID Incredible 4G LTE...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. Birds (Posts: 1064; Member since: 21 Nov 2011)
Ok I fully understand why the processor on the DINC4GLTE is underclocked now. The SGSIII will have a 1.5 GHz dual core krait with the 225 adreno so they had to water it down some. I think the DINC4GLTE is an awesome device for people who have petite thumbs. But it still is overpriced....
3. Droid_X_Doug (Posts: 5987; Member since: 22 Dec 2010)
I am still trying to understand why VZW is shipping the GSIII by July 9th, when AT&T and Sprint are shipping around June 21st. If anyone from VZW could inform regarding the delay, I would appreciate it.
4. KingKurogiii (Posts: 5659; Member since: 23 Oct 2011)
T-Mobile & Sprint are shipping around June 21st, AT&T is still unconfirmed.
6. Non_Sequitur (Posts: 1111; Member since: 16 Mar 2012)
May or may not be Apple's patent bulls**t starting to affect Verizon first.
7. jbishop8135 (Posts: 6; Member since: 19 Apr 2011)
Can wait for the HTC Droid Incredible 4G. Have had the last two Incredibles and love them. Want to move up to 4G. Come on June 21st!!