Update is in the works for those who applied the unofficial Froyo update for the EVO 4G
0. phoneArena 02 Aug 2010, 17:22 posted on
Thankfully, those fears can be thrown in the back burner now that HTC confirmed that they're “working to get you back on the official track"...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. QWIKSTRIKE (Posts: 930; Member since: 09 Mar 2010)
I am down loading Froyo 2.2 as I read here
2. tempdogg74 (Posts: 80; Member since: 04 Jan 2009)
I just installed. one word AWESOMEVONESS. Im watching Sanford and Son over wifi on youtubes full website using flash 10.1 its fast really fast. and my battery still holding it down so far. the browser is faster messenging got a lil hipper too. theres a new flashlight app and its usefull. i see a lots of improvements for my EVO and is loving it even more. The EVO is hands down MY BEST CELLPHONE EVER i been with sprint 14 years.
3. QWIKSTRIKE (Posts: 930; Member since: 09 Mar 2010)
agreed, sending text is a bit easier much smoother.... loads faster
4. tempdogg74 (Posts: 80; Member since: 04 Jan 2009)
I love the improvements makes me proud to have purchased the Evo 4g. Google Android OS is taking over and the evo is a beast.
5. enemyisyou (Posts: 44; Member since: 04 Jul 2009)
I can't wait to get 2.2 for my Incredible. The Incredible desperately needs battery help. Even with my extended battery, it's struggling to make it through an entire day...