Update for Adobe Flash Player fixes issues on Samsung Galaxy S II and more
0. phoneArena posted on 12 Dec 2011, 19:19
Adobe updated the Flash Player app to version 184.108.40.206 which fixes problems with video streaming on the Samsung Galaxy S II and also adds support for 1080p video on Tegra 3 powered devices like the upcoming Asus Transformer Prime...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. networkdood posted on 12 Dec 2011, 19:58 2 0
"Adobe recommends installing the update."
I would think that Adobe would always wants us to install updates....
2. 530gemini posted on 12 Dec 2011, 20:56 0 5
Issues? I thought flash runs smoothly on mobile, hahahahaha.
4. IHatePhones posted on 12 Dec 2011, 21:18 2 0
Ahh good to see that Adobe is doing as they said. I'm glad they keep pushing out updates and fixes for a product that is on many MANY different devices. Honestly though it did seem fine on my SGSII before the update but ohh well.
5. remixfa posted on 12 Dec 2011, 21:45 2 0
I havent seen a single person complain about streaming on the SGS2. interesting.
7. Dmann posted on 13 Dec 2011, 10:11 0 0
I had some problems before with some... alternative streaming video websites, lol!!
But it´s much better now.
8. 530gemini posted on 13 Dec 2011, 13:16 0 1
Of course you haven't. You live in fandroidland, where all android devices are perfect, and flash runs smoothly all the time :)
9. ElectroManiac posted on 13 Dec 2011, 19:34 0 0
Gemini and you lived in a land where iOS 5 doesn't have battery problems and iPhone 4 antenna gate doesn't exist.
Come on gemini you can't call others famboy when you truly are one.
At least I have seen remixfa mention some flaws on android phones once. You on the other hand iPhone is perfect in your eyes.