Update for Adobe Flash Player fixes issues on Samsung Galaxy S II and more
0. phoneArena 12 Dec 2011, 19:19 posted on
Adobe updated the Flash Player app to version 22.214.171.124 which fixes problems with video streaming on the Samsung Galaxy S II and also adds support for 1080p video on Tegra 3 powered devices like the upcoming Asus Transformer Prime...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. networkdood (Posts: 6330; Member since: 31 Mar 2010)
"Adobe recommends installing the update."
I would think that Adobe would always wants us to install updates....
2. 530gemini (Posts: 2198; Member since: 09 Sep 2010)
Issues? I thought flash runs smoothly on mobile, hahahahaha.
4. IHatePhones (Posts: 99; Member since: 12 Aug 2009)
Ahh good to see that Adobe is doing as they said. I'm glad they keep pushing out updates and fixes for a product that is on many MANY different devices. Honestly though it did seem fine on my SGSII before the update but ohh well.
5. remixfa (Posts: 14255; Member since: 19 Dec 2008)
I havent seen a single person complain about streaming on the SGS2. interesting.
7. Dmann (Posts: 165; Member since: 17 Oct 2011)
I had some problems before with some... alternative streaming video websites, lol!!
But it´s much better now.
8. 530gemini (Posts: 2198; Member since: 09 Sep 2010)
Of course you haven't. You live in fandroidland, where all android devices are perfect, and flash runs smoothly all the time :)
9. ElectroManiac (Posts: 47; Member since: 29 Sep 2011)
Gemini and you lived in a land where iOS 5 doesn't have battery problems and iPhone 4 antenna gate doesn't exist.
Come on gemini you can't call others famboy when you truly are one.
At least I have seen remixfa mention some flaws on android phones once. You on the other hand iPhone is perfect in your eyes.
6. metoyou (Posts: 279; Member since: 19 Oct 2011)
Huh..when does that happen to my galaxy s2?