Update brings Knock Code to AT&T's LG G2 (D800) at long last
0. phoneArena 12 Jun 2014, 03:05 posted on
If you are using AT&T's G2 (D800), however, you shouldn't feel left out of the equation anymore, as the update that brings Knock Code on your device has just started its rollout...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. fzacek (Posts: 1869; Member since: 26 Jan 2014)
What about the other carriers? Have their G2's received the update yet?
2. 2faraway (Posts: 3; Member since: 26 Mar 2014)
Any idea if t he current root acces will still work? Anyone?
3. vishu9 (Posts: 251; Member since: 03 Mar 2011)
NO. It just won't update. I have root from before 4.4.2 and when I try to install the OTA it fails and shows an error message.
4. 2faraway (Posts: 3; Member since: 26 Mar 2014)
Yes I am aware of that (0x1117008). but there is an option ( going but to stock ) but i am not sure if the root will work with this update!