Update being pushed to three Motorola DROID RAZR models to close bootloader exploit
0. phoneArena 11 Jul 2013, 00:08 posted on
One of our loyal readers sent us a very interesting note in the wee hours of Thursday morning, detailing an update that is coming to three Motorola DROID RAZR HD models; the precise units are the Motorola DROID RAZR HD, the Motorola DROID RAZR MAXX HD and the Motorola DROID RAZR M. One of the things that the update will do is allow the handsets to support the new VMWare app...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
2. KingKurogiii (Posts: 5711; Member since: 23 Oct 2011)
well this is one update that is not to be taken...
6. scissorhands97 (unregistered)
hell i need it, 4.1.2 IS FULL of glitches
3. Sniggly (Posts: 7305; Member since: 05 Dec 2009)
It's really more Verizon that hates the unlocked bootloaders. Remember, even the Galaxy Nexus got locked down.
5. kanagadeepan (Posts: 909; Member since: 24 Jan 2012)
Even though Big Red giant is the FULL reason for this evil thing, there is no other way for Motorola than to receive blames from people too, as its now part of Google...
4. nicholassss (Posts: 368; Member since: 10 May 2012)
Yeah, i would think its more on verizons end, because I though good was okay with the idea of an unlocked bootloader... thus the nexus line.
7. Tabie (Posts: 1; Member since: 27 Sep 2013)
Any more updates coming? I have the droid razr m and it is continuously dropping calls! Im told its a software issue. My phone says im up to date, 4.1.2