Upcoming Nokia Ara, Leo, Moonraker, Onyx, Peridot, Superman, Tesla, and Vantage codenames tipped
0. phoneArena 14 Apr 2014, 02:43 posted on
According to notorious tipster @eveleaks, Nokia has a smorgasbord of handsets coming down the pipeline. Queue the Nokia Ara, Leo, Moonraker, Onyx, Peridot, Superman, Tesla, and Vantage codenames...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. skinny95black (Posts: 113; Member since: 06 Jan 2013)
If the 530 is onre them I hope it wont have the same stupid mistake nokia did with the 630
2. Killua (Posts: 270; Member since: 25 Nov 2013)
Nokia 530 already leaked a while ago, its codename is Rock.
14. skinny95black (Posts: 113; Member since: 06 Jan 2013)
Did they include the specs with the leak ?
28. corporateJP (Posts: 1557; Member since: 28 Nov 2009)
The specs go like this: jabroni beating, pie eating, trail blazing, eyebrow raising, the best in the present, future and past, and if you don't like it, you can kiss Nokia's @$$!
The Nokia Rock...layin' the smacketh down on entry-level cellular technology...
21. akki20892 (Posts: 3555; Member since: 04 Feb 2013)
Do u know there is one 10##. Do u know what I mean.
4. Suo.Eno (Posts: 185; Member since: 17 Feb 2013)
Hold on a sec... did someone say Ara o.O??? If Nokia can throw its back into that that'd be awesome!
6. Nabil2511 (Posts: 149; Member since: 27 Jan 2014)
Google 's gona sue Nokia for the Ara name :P
9. NokiaFTW (Posts: 2042; Member since: 24 Oct 2012)
This is great! More Lumias on the way! I'm excited. :D
10. Lt.Green (Posts: 385; Member since: 13 Mar 2014)
Nokia should ditch the Asha and X line and expand on entry level Lumias instead. Lumia 4xx, 3xx, 2xx...anyone?
17. chocowii (Posts: 327; Member since: 30 Jan 2014)
But not all people cannot afford high end or doesnt want to get high end.
AFAIK, Asha and X are targeted to "emerging markets" and young people thus explaining the rainbow colors.
29. corporateJP (Posts: 1557; Member since: 28 Nov 2009)
Those are marketed to a...different...demographic...
11. tenho1982 (Posts: 61; Member since: 29 Dec 2013)
It's always fun and memorable to be in a family with lots of siblings. The more the merrier.
12. NotAGeek (Posts: 155; Member since: 26 Jan 2014)
Well,could there be a new X series phone among them?
13. aksa123 (Posts: 217; Member since: 30 Jan 2014)
Superman? Batman, spiderman, catwoman where??
16. meghalsomaiya (Posts: 1; Member since: 14 Apr 2014)
one of them could be 725 or 730 updated version of 720 with more ram & WP8.1
18. 7thspaceman (Posts: 1098; Member since: 14 Feb 2011)
Folks Windows phone 8's upgrade to Windows phone 8.1 is nearly here so Nokia has to make smartphones that are new and ready to handle it. Microsoft is on a roll now and will add new features to the Windows smart phones OS. the Windows smart phones are upward bound now.
19. jckc92 (Posts: 25; Member since: 28 Nov 2012)
They need to bring out another high end camera phone with a hugh battery. It has to be available on all carriers too. The 929 is a good camera but not a great camera. Need something to WOW us like the 1020 again. Maybe it will be in this mix?
20. Liveitup (Posts: 1325; Member since: 07 Jan 2014)
Awesome, Tesla could be a very special device.
22. iamoa (Posts: 69; Member since: 06 Feb 2014)
i was planning to buy nokia 525 as a gift for someone. so, as per the leaks of nokia rock (530) should i wait to buy that? any updates when it will be coming? buying the gift in first week of may.
23. mobi_user (Posts: 110; Member since: 18 Jun 2013)
You may not understand it till now, but Nokia is already a microsoft company since Elop took over it.
24. bokimaricu (Posts: 40; Member since: 21 Dec 2013)
Tesla will have 10k mAh and will be powered by touching any electrical surface :)
25. nokia12 (Posts: 325; Member since: 19 Nov 2013)
and it will have a death ray, once activated it will cause other brand mobile/mobiles to malfunction on its own after it has stolen all the data from it without anybody ever knowing about it.. :P
26. Chris_Bakke (Posts: 207; Member since: 23 Jan 2013)
I'm hoping one of them is the Pureview Phase 3 1020 successor.