Upcoming HTC Sense 5.5 screenshots show a BlinkFeed kill switch, new camera options
HTC Sense 5.5 screenshots show a BlinkFeed kill switch
1. xperiaDROID (limited) (Posts: 5577; Member since: 08 Mar 2013)
HTC should make the Blinkfeed like Samsung's My Magazine, where you can tap the home button (when you're on the homescreen) to access it.
4. akki20892 (Posts: 3562; Member since: 04 Feb 2013)
Now I'm seeing my HTC One's screenshots. Can't wait to update 4.3 this week.
7. xperiaDROID (limited) (Posts: 5577; Member since: 08 Mar 2013)
You're lucky bro. Damn, where's the 4.3 update for my Xperia Z, Sony?
2. bloodline (Posts: 693; Member since: 01 Dec 2011)
All I can say is that Sense is a 100000000x better than touch wiz visually. Touch wiz is still gingerbread like.
3. jacko1977 (Posts: 394; Member since: 11 Feb 2012)
about time crapfeed had a kill switch
i like touchwiz better then sense u can do more
6. akki20892 (Posts: 3562; Member since: 04 Feb 2013)
Dude, u can't see lag on this sense, looks clean, and feels new. After this update u can see on screenshots they added bunch of features. Try to use HTC one u will use to with it in a week and I'm sure u will not gonna like touchwiz and will looks old to compare with this sense.
5. PhoneArenaUser (Posts: 5482; Member since: 05 Aug 2011)
I'm impatiently waiting news or leaks about next HTC flagship (not about HTC One Max). :)
20. CanYouSeeTheLight (Posts: 860; Member since: 05 Jul 2012)
Me too, while the camera on the One is good it does really capture little detail when compared to other phones, i'm waiting for a 6-8 ultrapixel camera..
9. xperiaDROID (limited) (Posts: 5577; Member since: 08 Mar 2013)
It's difficult to say which one is better.. Both of them are simple and modern, so both are good IMO.
14. tech2 (Posts: 2198; Member since: 26 Oct 2012)
Sony's custom UI is very outdated and also feels a bit jittery at times unlike Sense 5.0
10. promise7 (Posts: 469; Member since: 03 Jul 2013)
If Blinkfeed is turned off, does it turn into stock Android?
12. datphoneguy (Posts: 140; Member since: 15 Sep 2013)
Personally I like Blinkfeed, so I'm glad they're not getting rid of it completely.
13. ahhxd717 (Posts: 319; Member since: 08 Dec 2011)
I actually like Blinkfeed. It seemed useless at first, but it's nice when you've got a random few minutes to kill. Still, they should have offered the option to remove it from the home screen from the get go. Hopefully HTC One owners in the US get sense 5.5 eventually since it's not coming with 4.3 for us.
15. newbey123 (Posts: 436; Member since: 19 Mar 2012)
Nice. Im liking the updates they made to sense. Can't wait to see it in action on my One Max.
17. Edmund (Posts: 656; Member since: 13 Jul 2012)
It's funny how reviewers praise crap like "blink feed" and "ültra pixels" while consumers and users alike will reject it. Reminds me of android actually
21. ngo2dd (Posts: 787; Member since: 08 Jul 2011)
Troll much? Guess you never use any of those
18. sintruder (Posts: 58; Member since: 30 Aug 2012)
finall my HTC one will have the 360 degrees panorama! currently using the 4.3 nexus camera app for the 360 degrees but it sucks due to not optimized.
19. Danishs (Posts: 147; Member since: 23 May 2013)
Wow htc is directly listening to the customers
25. saffant (Posts: 224; Member since: 04 Jul 2011)
Amazing phone, but only thing stopping me from upgrading to this is the smaller screen size/big bezels/smallish battery and lack of snapdragon 800.
Would've opted for this instead of note 3 had those been the specs.