Upcoming HTC 608t to feature a 4.5" display, quad-core Snapdragon 400 and 8 MP camera
0. phoneArena 22 Apr 2013, 05:09 posted on
After the Facebook partnership for the HTC First, and its non-Facebook version the M4, another one has leaked, codenamed the HTC 608t. The handset sports a screen sitting between the First and the One, at 4.5", said to be with qHD resolution, however...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. AndroSymbo (Posts: 8; Member since: 20 Apr 2013)
Finally HTC handset with android 4.2 out of the box
2. KingKurogiii (Posts: 5588; Member since: 23 Oct 2011)
maybe a variant of this will be the Droid Incredible 4 on Verizon? o:
4. KParks23 (Posts: 448; Member since: 13 Oct 2010)
I still think they need to get the htc one and name that the DROID incredible One! Well they need to do something because I need a freaking phone!
14. KingKurogiii (Posts: 5588; Member since: 23 Oct 2011)
the Incredible series will most likely remain a mid-range line. if HTC were to release a One variant on Verizon it would likely remain the One or be something like the Droid DNA+ to keep in tradition of the naming scheme HTC uses for slightly improved hardware like the One is to the DNA.
3. AdrianD (Posts: 1; Member since: 22 Apr 2013)
How about quoting the real source you got this from? You know, The Droid Guy (I'm not allowed to post links, apparently).
5. xperiaDROID (limited) (Posts: 5399; Member since: 08 Mar 2013)
Android 4.2 and HTC Sense 5.0? COOL!
But Snapdragon 400? HTC should've make it a little bit higher, maybe Snapdragon S4? :/
10. Berzerk000 (Posts: 3989; Member since: 26 Jun 2011)
Snapdragon 400 is the replacement to S4 this year, while Snapdragon 600 and 800 were the successors. The Snapdragon 400 should deliver similar performance to the S4, some models should exceed it even.
The Snapdragon 400 model that's described in the article is a quad core A7 @ 1.4 GHz, like the Little processor in the Exynos 5 Octa. Other models of the 400 are dual core Krait @ 1.4 GHz (like in the HTC First), and dual core Krait @ 1.7 GHz. All with Adreno 305 for the graphics. So performance should be at least on par with the S4 processors of last year.
11. xperiaDROID (limited) (Posts: 5399; Member since: 08 Mar 2013)
Oh I see...........thanks for explaining! :)
12. JulianGT (Posts: 82; Member since: 15 Oct 2012)
But the S4Pro is still better than the S400, it is like in the middle.
13. Berzerk000 (Posts: 3989; Member since: 26 Jun 2011)
I was talking about the S4 Plus, not S4 Pro. Of course the S4 Pro would be better, it has a newer and incredibly stronger GPU. I guess I should've specified
6. yowanvista (Posts: 302; Member since: 20 Sep 2011)
Meh, Snapdragon 600 is a rebranded overclocked APQ8064 hence the name 'APQ8064T'.
8. TROLL (banned) (Posts: 4851; Member since: 13 Apr 2012)
So the Mpq8064 Prime is a S800....™
7. TROLL (banned) (Posts: 4851; Member since: 13 Apr 2012)
No no no, not another midrange phone!
Snapdragon 800 please™