Up to $161,000 out for grabs for messing with Microsoft's latest software
0. phoneArena 01 Jul 2013, 03:51 posted on
Messing up with and breaking stuff has carved a niche for itself and become almost a sub-culture. From destroying hardware to trolling on the interwebs, a few quick Google searches speak volumes. Microsoft seems to be aware of this particular dark side in you, and ups the stakes by challenging you to hack through their latest software. And if the satisfaction of success alone isn't quite worth your destructive efforts, the Microsoft Security Bounty program ensures that you get awesomely paid for trashing their newest software...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. mercorp (Posts: 1023; Member since: 28 Jan 2012)
In a nutshell,they want you to find the exploits so that they will fix it without having to do it manually.
2. FlushGordon (unregistered)
''Internet Explorer 11 Preview Bug Bounty''
Bounty should be reduced to $100 since nobody uses it anymore
4. Chris.P (Posts: 548; Member since: 27 Jun 2013)
I knew there was an IE joke in this somewhere. This is a good start :)
9. TROLL (banned) (Posts: 4851; Member since: 13 Apr 2012)
Chris.P so we have a new "Editor"
Where is Charlene S....
5. SonyXperiaNexus (Posts: 374; Member since: 01 Oct 2012)
sooo.... just coz very few users use it means that they should give up on it and not try to improve it and try to make it good enough so that more people start using it? RIP logic
6. FlushGordon (unregistered)
RIP your brain for being too serious
7. tigermcm (Posts: 851; Member since: 02 Sep 2009)
I haven't worked at a job yet that doesn't use IE ijs
8. g2a5b0e (Posts: 3722; Member since: 08 Jun 2012)
I agree, except the part about you being completely wrong.