Nokia Lumia 1520 expected release date and price are right here
0. phoneArena 18 Sep 2013, 22:23 posted on
The other day, serial leaker evleaks tweeted that the Nokia Lumia 1520 phablet would be unveiled on October 22nd; that was followed up by a published report on Wednesday saying that the first Windows Phone to contain the GDR3 update will be launched on November 8th which is two weeks after the introduction. The report said that this date was confirmed by multiple sources...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
2. pankajgupta (Posts: 59; Member since: 09 Aug 2012)
I love it when i see Nokia producing these gorgeous designs. I hope MS doesn't ruin the design department.
20. zuckerboy (banned) (Posts: 898; Member since: 22 Dec 2011)
already ruined by microsoft purchase
21. theminolaboy (Posts: 128; Member since: 18 May 2013)
and once they remove the 'Nokia' branding oh hell, I will never buy a Windows Phone again. The heck! I bought mine because it's Nokia not because it's Windows Phone.
23. -box- (Posts: 3931; Member since: 04 Jan 2012)
Same people making it, just the name is changing, like when Lenovo bought IBM's hardware division. It's like not being friend with a chick when she gets married and changes her last name. Same person, different name.
3. D.Aceveda (Posts: 366; Member since: 30 Jun 2012)
Now if only we could get more important leaks....like more leaks on the N5
4. Bernoulli (Posts: 2008; Member since: 01 Sep 2012)
The platform is already gaining traction, this will only mean that the phablet end of the market will also get its share of the windows ecosystem
11. HASHTAG (unregistered)
I mean, one leaked for Verizon the other day...
6. Legnaldo (Posts: 37; Member since: 17 Oct 2011)
At that size and with those specs they should have just loaded windows RT on it.
7. 7thspaceman (Posts: 1231; Member since: 14 Feb 2011)
Verizon needs their Version of this Godzilla phone now please!
8. Dr.Phil (Posts: 954; Member since: 14 Feb 2011)
I hope that isn't the real subsidized price. AT&T was having a hard time selling the Lumia 1020 at that price and they are still having problems selling the handset at $200 on contract. They should put the starting price at $200 so that they undercut the Note 3.
Other than that, the specifications look good so far. Just need to wait until the announcement day to know for sure what I think about the device.
19. DontHateOnS60 (Posts: 864; Member since: 20 Apr 2009)
Note 3 is going for $299. Not a big surprise there at all.
9. Jeradiah3 (Posts: 1010; Member since: 11 Feb 2010)
I like what the Lumia 1520 is showing, but im going to stay with the Note 3 when it comes out. hopefully AT&T isnt going to have this phablet at $300 at the time of the release because we all saw how long the 1020 stayed at $300 until the price went down. Id have to see this phone in person before I can say if the 1520 will give the Note 3 a run for its money...............and ours lol
12. AKumar47 (Posts: 48; Member since: 11 Sep 2013)
cant wait to play asphalt 8 here and the up coming dead trigger 2 while doin my documents in the ms office...
13. snowgator (Posts: 3335; Member since: 19 Jan 2011)
A little pricey.....
But, still, this should be a serious player.
Unless it is too pricey.....
14. ANANDALTER (Posts: 124; Member since: 07 Feb 2013)
So sad to see the last Nokia device!!!!!!!!!
Nokia said good bye to Symbian - 808 (best symbian device)
Nokia said goodbye to N9 - best OS and device
Now all fans says good bye to "THE NOKIA"!!!!!!!!!!!- best handset manufacturer!!!!!
15. itsdeepak4u2000 (Posts: 3237; Member since: 03 Nov 2012)
Whoa! Nokia you are already great with design, hardware and software. This WP will be superfast as hell than any other OS-Devices.
16. CX3NT3_713 (Posts: 2015; Member since: 18 Apr 2011)
Big price tag...seems to be worth it, so far :-)
17. Edmund (Posts: 656; Member since: 13 Jul 2012)
The Note 3 is currently listed on ATT's website at $724.99
18. Shenoy (Posts: 22; Member since: 16 Jun 2013)
this will be one kickass phone by Nokia...evrythin in it...but m still gonna wait for the aluminium phablet to be launched..dont knwo when but i will still wait for it..
22. -box- (Posts: 3931; Member since: 04 Jan 2012)
I'll take a yellow one for T-Mobile US, please!
26. Bernoulli (Posts: 2008; Member since: 01 Sep 2012)
no kidding, I just hope at least the at&t variant will offer AWS hspa+ whatever happened with nokia penta band phones? my 808 PureView is penta band and it's from 2012! :/