Unreal Engine 4 demonstrated on video
0. phoneArena 08 Jun 2012, 05:56 posted on
The Unreal Engine is the backbone of some of the most graphically impressive games we’ve seen ever - the third iteration of the engine has been powering PC games for a while…
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
3. jaytai0106 (Posts: 1275; Member since: 30 Mar 2011)
Oh my god!! Me too!! I can't wait to see some games to come out now!!
2. QWIKSTRIKE (Posts: 863; Member since: 09 Mar 2010)
All I can say is that I need to know if I have to wait to buy a video card or can the video cards of today render this. I am running 3 year old x fire 4850's.....talk about old rofl
4. cellgeek82 (Posts: 518; Member since: 20 Dec 2009)
It's like Skyrim on steroids! Love the graphics.
6. notso (Posts: 3; Member since: 19 May 2012)
Victor, the existing Kepler graphics cards are built using the 28 nm process.