Unofficial Google Glass concept makes it much more stylish (and useless)
0. phoneArena 15 Mar 2013, 20:28 posted on
We're a bit surprised that we haven't seen more unofficial concept renders of Google Glass. Just about everyone has a strong opinion about the style of Google Glass, but we haven't seen any real suggestions into how to fix the problem. At least, until now, as designer Nickolay Lamm has taken it upon himself to design a much more stylish (and useless) Google Glass...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. Mxyzptlk (Posts: 7713; Member since: 21 Apr 2012)
I'm still not really sold on the Google Glasses concept. Privacy part aside, I think it'd made consumers even more distracted than they already are, as you can see with the texting and walking videos.
5. protozeloz (Posts: 5392; Member since: 16 Sep 2010)
Shall I put a an i and change the company to apple in order to have you talk about how innovative is is?
8. Mxyzptlk (Posts: 7713; Member since: 21 Apr 2012)
I don't think this has anything to do with Apple.
13. protozeloz (Posts: 5392; Member since: 16 Sep 2010)
Oh But ir does, says your comment on their glass patent and smart watch
9. Daftama (Posts: 605; Member since: 03 Nov 2012)
Thats it...they should name it iglasses...im going to Patent icamera if they havent...I just wanna be icrap and sue
11. rusticguy (Posts: 2828; Member since: 11 Aug 2012)
It is going to be a nuisance ... honestly even i don't like this somehow ... just coz it comes from Goog doesn't mean i have to be drooling over it ...
14. protozeloz (Posts: 5392; Member since: 16 Sep 2010)
I think its a cool idea, not because is Google but rather because I'm a nerd, back in 2000 the idea of a moving gaming controller was absurd, a year or two ago the idea of a stylus going back to life was dumb... Look at the note, the trend for smartphones was make them smaller now the trend is to make them even bigger... Things change when they are adopted by the consumer, and this could be a great step to living a better life, imagine all the things it can be mixed with
Also this guy is just posting that because he is a hatter, go check his posts on Apple's version of this (patent filled) and the iwatch so you get what a troll he is
2. LonghornTech (Posts: 50; Member since: 14 Mar 2013)
That's more stylish? I'd rather be wearing normal looking glasses than that...square.
3. tedkord (Posts: 7970; Member since: 17 Jun 2009)
Ever watch a fashion show or one of those awful reality shows about fashion? My wife watches that crap constantly, and I can assure you from my time suffering through it that those who are supposed to know what looks good are the least qualified to actually decide what does.
4. Darkerm (Posts: 280; Member since: 31 Jan 2012)
It that a Scouter?
Can I find DragonBall with this? :P
If yes the will buy one >_
6. kozza3 (Posts: 661; Member since: 17 Oct 2012)
just integrate it into normal glasses and shades brah
7. CX3NT3_713 (Posts: 2060; Member since: 18 Apr 2011)
Reminds me , of the nexus Q :-\ ... HMMM..
10. rusticguy (Posts: 2828; Member since: 11 Aug 2012)
Glass reminds me of those Side View mirrors on Luxury Coaches :)
12. WHoyton1 (Posts: 1635; Member since: 21 Feb 2013)
im not wearing that! they look much worse... if you buy glass your more or less a tech fan why hide it??
15. EspHack (Posts: 70; Member since: 04 Sep 2012)
this is even more ugly, fak why we have to see the concept of smart glasses like something that different? why they cant just be a normal looking pair of sun glasses with HUD dispays? privacy concerns? hell i can take all the pictures i want from everyone using my damn phone without them noticing, whats so different about this? we need nokia or sony to fix this thing and make real stylish smart glasses NOW