Unlocking the iPhone 4S now possible without tweaking the hardware or jailbreaking
- Insert original carrier AT&T SIM card
- Dial 611 for AT&T customer service hotline and drop the call
- Turn on Airplane Mode
- Take out AT&T SIM card
- Insert T-Mobile SIM card
- Make sure WiFi is off ( also tap on ‘Forget this Network” to make sure it doesn’t connect automatically later)
- Switch off Airplane Mode and iPhone will search for network. This is followed by the Apple splash screen appearing.
- Activation Required will be displayed on the screen
- EDGE network will activate automatically – notice the ‘E’ on the top left corner of the screen
- Wait for about 20-30 seconds and turn off the phone
- Turn on iPhone and the same Activation Required screen will be displayed
- When you see one signal bar, tap on Use Cellular Connection
- Eject SIM card
- Activation Required screen will be displayed the second time
- Insert SIM card
1. AhmadAlsayegh posted on 18 Nov 2011, 08:34 1
holy hell! bravo to whoever thought of this! I dont know how ppl can think about such stuff!
2. remixfa posted on 18 Nov 2011, 09:19 1
he was probably just sitting there random fidgiting with his phone and it happened. I would have loved to see the look on his face when it unlocked. lol
3. yougotkilled1 posted on 18 Nov 2011, 11:09 0
Dang! And by resetting, does that mean by turning off the phone or restoring the phone? I know, dumb question =P
5. 12345678910 posted on 20 Feb 2013, 07:06 0
does this rellay work?
just like that u have just unlocked?