Unlocked, SIM free BlackBerry Z10 available from Clove starting March 1st
0. phoneArena 15 Feb 2013, 12:25 posted on
U.K. handset retailer Clove will be offering unlocked, SIM free models of the all-touch BlackBerry Z10 starting on March 1st; the device will be available in black with white units available at a later date; Clove is currently accepting pre-orders for the unlocked at a price of £534.00 including all taxes due on the transaction ($828.82 USD)...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. XPERIA-KNIGHT (unregistered)
2. robotgedek (Posts: 8; Member since: 12 Sep 2012)
dude dat price tag seems a bit too high. (Aside from build quality, since the app support is still horrible. Well, I hope they improve it quickly)
3. Johnnokia (Posts: 1094; Member since: 27 May 2012)
Extremely overpriced, It does not deserve at all
5. StreetNerd (Posts: 819; Member since: 08 Dec 2010)
its overpriced coz everything is cheaper in the US -_-'
6. MC1123 (Posts: 1255; Member since: 12 Nov 2012)
i gotta say its really over price! its not really worthy for the price!
but i love BB10!! its just that this is not the rigt price!!! it should be around $600
7. jonartpop (Posts: 186; Member since: 25 Oct 2012)
I love Z10 and hope to have one to replace my bold but it's really overprice, don't even think about getting one now.
8. depeche (Posts: 63; Member since: 04 Feb 2011)
Everything is lacking APPS & OVERPRICED when it first comes out!
Nothing new there.. wait a couple of months and it will be all good...
9. NateAdam8 (Posts: 388; Member since: 17 Feb 2012)
The Price is like Blackberry shot themselves in the Ass with a Harpoon and left it there so they can sit down on it for fun
10. Zenik (Posts: 5; Member since: 16 Jun 2013)
I am confused how i unlock my BlackBerry Z10 now? I found safeunlockcode .com service any person use their service?