Unlocked Nokia Lumia 920 available for pre-order on eBay, shipping end of October
0. phoneArena 28 Sep 2012, 00:14 posted on
It has begun! A seller with a good eBay rating appears to have a line on at least ten unlocked Lumia 920s...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. Droid_X_Doug (Posts: 5880; Member since: 22 Dec 2010)
Nokia fans, don't rush to comment....
3. Droid_X_Doug (Posts: 5880; Member since: 22 Dec 2010)
Here is the opportunity to get a L920 before anyone else. Only 10, so get your own L920 before they are gone.
7. eisenbricher (Posts: 971; Member since: 09 Aug 2012)
Look closely, you are the one who rushed it. And I don't understand the second comment, ther are more than 10 available dude... read before you post.
I guess 920 isn't a 'fairy tale' anymore? ;)
All aside, I feel really happy after this news!!
22. Droid_X_Doug (Posts: 5880; Member since: 22 Dec 2010)
Do you have your L920? More than 10 could be anything from 11 to 1 million. At this point, I would suspect the number is closer to 11 than 1 million.
28. neutralguy (Posts: 1152; Member since: 30 Apr 2012)
see, the difference between nokia fans and other fruit company fans is that, nokia fans have patients to buy on the right time. They don't brag that much on their devices compared to others, even if they have the best ones( at least in terms of camera and design).
Nokia fans love to get what they pay for and not to buy an overpriced sh*t just to be able to brag it to people who will eventually get it after a week or two.
2. phoneman09 (Posts: 12; Member since: 23 Mar 2012)
$900, are you serious? That's all I can say.
5. Droid_X_Doug (Posts: 5880; Member since: 22 Dec 2010)
But you will be first on the planet with an L920.... Isn't $900 a fair price to be the first of 10?
6. wendygarett (unregistered)
Isn't it a bit overpriced?
sounds like ebay is making a scam....
11. harsh_doshi (Posts: 36; Member since: 27 Aug 2012)
overpriced? i suppose ur taliking about the iphone1 v5
15. wendygarett (unregistered)
ok i confess that this device is worth to buy...
12. eisenbricher (Posts: 971; Member since: 09 Aug 2012)
Apple asks $2010 for first batch of IP5 here in India. Now comment on this v__v
13. eisenbricher (Posts: 971; Member since: 09 Aug 2012)
That's for 64 GB version
ISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=251156 736092&_qi=RTM1234540#ht_3558w t_1021
16. wendygarett (unregistered)
then feel free to get L920 my friends :)
I have to sincerely apologies that Apple treat the third world countries in such a way...
23. samystic (Posts: 191; Member since: 25 Mar 2012)
i think you should be taught some basic lessons of grammar (I have to sincerely apologies...) and common sense... or better still come back to the kindergarten class you ran away from... you suffer from a strange disease called racism and indifference cause you don't know that '3rd' world country like India was the 1st priority for Samsung to launch Note 2... you need some medicines... go get them
26. wendygarett (unregistered)
actually I'm in 3rd world country too...
If it's hurt again I'm sorry my friend v.v
4. kaliil10 (Posts: 145; Member since: 16 May 2012)
many of us have another mobile phones like Samsung,Apple,HTC, Motorola LG etc. but all of us we love Nokia, many people like me wants that Nokia to be again the King of Mobile world...
10. Johnnokia (Posts: 528; Member since: 27 May 2012)
My current phone is Samsung Galaxy S3, But I'm looking forward to coming back to the great Nokia.
9. pongkie (Posts: 504; Member since: 20 Aug 2011)
i'd rather get a nice tablet and a simple bar phone
17. wendygarett (unregistered)
oh ok go ahead, suit yourself
but remember to pick the windows tablets instead my friends :D
19. pongkie (Posts: 504; Member since: 20 Aug 2011)
yup that's what i have in mind. i'm staying away from the rt i want pro. 900 dollars is just a few bucks away from a nice tablet
14. joseph98 (Posts: 167; Member since: 03 Feb 2012)
but the delivery estimates are between October 1 to 15. You mean November 1 to 15.
20. phil2n (Posts: 475; Member since: 30 Apr 2012)
i would get one. and i will have a drop test again iP5
24. samystic (Posts: 191; Member since: 25 Mar 2012)
did someone notice the OS version? or memory card support? or the version? it says 1GB Black
25. Droid_X_Doug (Posts: 5880; Member since: 22 Dec 2010)
Quick! This is the un-disclosed Android effort by Nokia. Get your toy before Nokia pulls them!
29. DontHateOnS60 (Posts: 862; Member since: 20 Apr 2009)
Description is wrong. Phone doesn't ha a microSD slot. I'll wait for it to come out officially rather than pay a premium to have one extra early.