Unlocked Galaxy S III Mini arrives at Amazon, will cost you $409.95
0. phoneArena 20 Nov 2012, 08:29 posted on
We know, we know. How could you pay $400 for a Galaxy S III Mini, when you know that there's a much more powerful Nexus 4 for $300, waiting just for you... Well, the thing is that there might actually not be a Nexus 4 for you, seeing how this phone turned out to be such a rare find...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. therealestmc (Posts: 129; Member since: 23 Jul 2012)
Now why would anybody buy this when he/she can get a powerful nexus for less?
2. JunitoNH (Posts: 925; Member since: 15 Feb 2012)
This thing should be $250 IMHO. Hell, my SGNX is better.
5. StringCheese01 (Posts: 63; Member since: 27 Jan 2012)
What is you smokin? Nexus 4 or even Galaxy Nexus unlocked FTW
6. Nathan_ingx (Posts: 3012; Member since: 07 Mar 2012)
Although PA rated this 9... It's too expensive for what it offers. Nexus 4 is better...much better. I'm sure anyone can wait a l'le longer instead of shelling $100 more for the Mini.
7. Leo_MC (Posts: 547; Member since: 02 Dec 2011)
450$ gets you the mighty Nokia Lumia 920 from ATT without contract so who on his right mind would pay 400$ for a 1 Gb, 1GHz dual core Galaxy S?!