Unlocked GSM-flavored Samsung Galaxy Nexus is priced modestly at $559.99 outright
0. phoneArena 04 Jan 2012, 01:59 posted on
Although it’s not made available in contract form yet in the US, those consumers calling any of the domestic GSM providers their provider of choice can now pick up the Samsung Galaxy Nexus at a reasonable price. At $559.99 outright through dailysteals.com...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
2. Bluesky02 (Posts: 1439; Member since: 05 Dec 2011)
You should be banned for saying that first, second or whatever
3. jove39 (Posts: 1825; Member since: 18 Oct 2011)
Yeah...keep going...I like this price drop...want this phone :)
4. rami167 (Posts: 7; Member since: 04 Jan 2012)
Me too... :) but I wish camera would have been 8 MP like that of S2
7. Johnny_Mnemonic (Posts: 240; Member since: 05 Oct 2011)
It's worth buying ,not like that crap iPhone paying for the same design no way
6. InspectorGadget80 (unregistered)
Still too expensive. Ill wait till it comes too AT&T to upgrade to it since I cant afford a unlocked phone.