Unlocked GSM Galaxy Nexus available for $429 for one day only
0. phoneArena posted on 13 Apr 2012, 10:17
For those of you still hoping to land a Galaxy Nexus on AT&T or T-mobile, this unlocked GSM version is probably the closest you will get, and at a great price...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
2. jmoita2 posted on 13 Apr 2012, 10:33 2 1
Awesome, now all I got to do is convince my wife that I should buy it instead of making the car payment,which just happens to be $429.00...
4. EclipseGSX posted on 13 Apr 2012, 11:01 0 3
Jesus, do you drive a Rolls Royce or just have really bad credit
7. remixfa posted on 13 Apr 2012, 11:25 7 1
20k for 5 years is going to be more than that with 6% interest .. that is neither bad credit nor a rolls Royce.
5. gwuhua1984 posted on 13 Apr 2012, 11:04 4 0
I feel you... If I'm not married right now, I'd get it without thinking.
14. JunitoNH posted on 15 Apr 2012, 08:33 0 0
Make the car payment you'll get more enjoyment out of it. People are losing their minds, $429 for a phone, is no wonder people are government are bankrupt?
8. remixfa posted on 13 Apr 2012, 11:26 4 0
if the sgs3 wasn't so close to launch my bank account would have just lost some money.
12. cellphonator posted on 13 Apr 2012, 13:19 0 0
Any chance they sell devices not 100% ok? I remember reading something about the Gnexus (not all of them ) having some technical issue... And these kind of deals usually are final sales.