Unlocked BlackBerry Z10 priced at £480 by Carphone Warehouse?
0. phoneArena posted on 26 Jan 2013, 10:06
A screenshot , allegedly of Carphone Warehouse's internal database, reveals that the retailer will be selling an unlocked BlackBerry Z10 for £480 ($711 USD); the screenshot shows a white BlackBerry Z10 while previous rumors call for both the all-touch model and the QWERTY packin' BlackBerry X10 to be introduced this coming Wednesday in New York City...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. maxis3G (unregistered) posted on 26 Jan 2013, 10:10 2 1
are you kidding me??
4. No_Nonsense posted on 26 Jan 2013, 10:38 1 0
Is this a good price over there? It's a good one here if it translates to around 33k INR.
2. timtimity posted on 26 Jan 2013, 10:12 4 0
Interesting price if true. Carphone Warehouse tend to be expensive. An unlocked S3 costs £500 from them but can be found for £385 from other sites and the Xperia S is £380 and can be found elsewhere for £280. I think you'll probably be able to pick this up for £400-450.
Edit: They're selling the Nexus 4 for £450!!!
14. TMach posted on 26 Jan 2013, 19:13 0 0
Not a fan of CPW but I bought my Nexus 4 from them and it was £389 (Sim Free) but note they have jacked the price up to £449. However, they are also selling it on Pay As You Go for £379 plus £10 top up which equates to £389 and as they do not lock their phones, this would be the better option!
17. timtimity posted on 27 Jan 2013, 10:46 0 0
I noticed that when I was looking on their website and couldn't quite understand that!
5. Bernoulli posted on 26 Jan 2013, 10:54 1 0
£480 is a reasonable price, but what about the radios it has though? Phone arena do you have any knowledge of the hspa+ and lte radios this baby has? And does the hspa+ Support AWS 1700/2100? Thanks chaps
6. gmracer1 posted on 26 Jan 2013, 12:50 1 0
That's not a screenshot. It's a cellphone pic >.>
7. Tsepz_GP posted on 26 Jan 2013, 13:15 2 0
RIM are gone hit the ground running and guns blazing, they really mean business it seems. Cant wait for the Wednesday event. :)
9. Tsepz_GP posted on 26 Jan 2013, 13:57 0 0
Read my post over and over again until you FULLY understand what I'm saying.
10. Johnnokia posted on 26 Jan 2013, 14:14 0 0
Had to say gonna . loool
11. Tsepz_GP posted on 26 Jan 2013, 14:23 0 0
There we go! Lol, autocorrect got me, had written gonna and it changed it to gone :/
20. Veritas_Aurora posted on 28 Jan 2013, 00:07 0 0
But what i cared is the off-contract price
16. jsdechavez posted on 27 Jan 2013, 07:21 2 0
Blackberry devices are overrated and overpriced anyway.. Always used/preferred Nokia Eseries devices back then specially when BBM was not yet available here.