Unlocked BlackBerry Q5 now available online from Best Buy
0. phoneArena 12 Sep 2013, 09:20 posted on
While BlackBerry's board is busy looking for someone to buy the company, business goes on; we told you on Wednesday that the BlackBerry Aristo Z30 is said to be undergoing carrier testing and today we have more news. The lower-priced QWERTY-equipped BlackBerry Q5 is now available online from Best Buy...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
2. anshulrajput (Posts: 6; Member since: 29 Nov 2012)
This is too expensive, Q5 is available in india for 310$
3. blattlaus (Posts: 60; Member since: 12 Dec 2010)
I don't understand the pricing strategy for this phone. Amazon is selling the Z10 for $365 unlocked and the reviews of this phone (especially its keyboard) have been mixed at best. Who is going to buy this off contract for $499? For some reason Blackberry seems to think that people are willing to pay a price premium for a keyboard and smaller screen.
4. roldefol (Posts: 3228; Member since: 28 Jan 2011)
I read the title of this article as "Unloved Blackberry Q5 now available..."
5. PhoneArenaUser (Posts: 5498; Member since: 05 Aug 2011)
BlackBerry is dying and owners will lose support for this phone.
6. bovcrx (Posts: 68; Member since: 06 Mar 2012)
Z10 for 365 isn't bad. Maybe I'll try it out.
7. kindlefireowner (Posts: 458; Member since: 05 Dec 2011)
Q5 for $499. IPhone 5C is $549. Who decided that $500 was inexpensive. Nexus 4 for $199 was inexpensive.