Unlocked Apple iPhone 5 now listed for sale on Apple's U.S. website
0. phoneArena 29 Nov 2012, 23:51 posted on
If you've been waiting for Apple to start selling unlocked units of the Apple iPhone 5 in the United States, you have to wait no longer as the Cupertino based tech firm has started selling the handsets online at $649 and up...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. valapsp (Posts: 474; Member since: 12 Aug 2011)
$649??????????????????? Shut up and lower the price.
2. Izzy_V (Posts: 216; Member since: 07 Jul 2012)
The Nexus 4 isn't looking so bad even if you have to wait, eh?
7. valapsp (Posts: 474; Member since: 12 Aug 2011)
Nexus 4 looks great. Even greater when it comes to price. I think it's the most beautiful phone among Nexus line.
3. wendygarett (unregistered)
4. ranman2305 (Posts: 2; Member since: 30 Nov 2012)
What model is though A1428 or A1429? I got an unlocked iPhone at the apple store but it came with an At&T sim.
5. bojan (Posts: 188; Member since: 06 Oct 2012)
who cares. i bought iphone 5 32 gb white from Canada unlocked and after two hours i sold it on ebay so boring same old s**t. after i tired android i aint going back even if apple gives me free phone. android is the best phone for me love that i aint in jail with it like apple phones.
10. darkkjedii (Posts: 11086; Member since: 05 Feb 2011)
U were kinda...well u know, for even buying it then lol. Only two hours? U shoulda just watched the keynote the iPhone part was only an hr lmao.
6. amiaq (Posts: 450; Member since: 30 Jun 2012)
for a phone that only does "apps lokcer" , no thanks
8. mydi.maus (unregistered)
APPLE here i come,..; )
9. mydi.maus (unregistered)
still waiting nexus 4? apple is closer,..yaay!
11. rusticguy (Posts: 2828; Member since: 11 Aug 2012)
2 per person ... ? They should have made it 3 (or even1 to show that it's in higher demand than others) else it looks like copying from someone else who put such a restriction recently :D :D
12. dragonscourgex (Posts: 307; Member since: 16 Jan 2012)
I don't find the phone is worth the price.