Unlocked & no-contract required Google Nexus One is selling for $270
0. phoneArena posted on 11 May 2011, 10:58
Although some would tend to argue whether or not it’s past its time under the spotlight, one thing is certain for sure, the Google Nexus One is just one of those devices that will always have a cult following with it...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. bluechrism (unregistered) posted on 11 May 2011, 11:27 1 1
This is a great price and I thought about grabbing one basically for investment. It's less than Ebay Buy It now deals, but more than Auction cost for a used one (just watched one go for $227.50) The New ones on auction are too far out, but tellingly the ones on auction starting price of $300 have 0 bids on them (soonest to finish is 10 hours).
So probably the best price you will get anywhere for a new one to use, but you may not make much reselling it if that's your thing.
10. Lucas777 posted on 11 May 2011, 20:37 1 1
this isnt a great price at all... u have to mins 10% on ebay... and new ones on craigslist go for about 250... so in know way is this a good investment
3. Pochi (unregistered) posted on 11 May 2011, 12:17 3 1
Wow i wish i can get it for Sprint at this price but its GSM phone which sucks... Andriod over IOS anyday u iphone fanboy
4. Ray69 (unregistered) posted on 11 May 2011, 12:24 3 1
It is 3G
5. OMG (unregistered) posted on 11 May 2011, 13:48 2 1
HOLY CRAP I'M SO LOOKING INTO THIS!
6. Aswin (unregistered) posted on 11 May 2011, 14:34 2 1
OMG ! Freaking Super Cool deal ! *Surprised*
7. thisisweaksauce posted on 11 May 2011, 16:13 2 1
Is this the T-Mobile 3G version? Or the AT&T 3G version?
8. luis_lopez_351 posted on 11 May 2011, 16:38 1 1
is there By any chance a cdma only Version? (Dont want Sprints Wimax/Cdma Version, it will be heavy, hot and battery hog)
16. yougotkilled1 posted on 11 May 2011, 23:10 0 0
Great deal for a year old phone that still performs very well today!:) Love my nexus one ^__^
18. andrey (unregistered) posted on 17 Aug 2011, 05:51 0 0
need a bit more money but my parents don't let. :(