Unknown Motorola Obake for Verizon discovered in AnTuTu; device could be the XT1055
0. phoneArena 06 May 2013, 16:23 posted on
An unknown Motorola model, listed as obake_verizon, has been found on the AnTuTu benchmark website and produced a similar score to the Motorola XT1055 that appeared on the site last week; the obake_verizon model was listed as having a quad-core 1.7GHz processor with Android 4.2.2 running the show which matches the listed specs of the XT1055...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. BREvenson (Posts: 240; Member since: 17 May 2012)
"Obake" is a word used in Japanese folklore, commonly translated as "ghost".
I think that's enough evidence to make a connection...at least, enough to increase speculation that this may indeed be that phone. You never know...but it will definitely catch more eyes as time goes by. Motorola may very well have the next big thing on their hands...
2. akki20892 (Posts: 3900; Member since: 04 Feb 2013)
who know Motorola X will come out with android 5.0.......!!!
3. MistB (Posts: 581; Member since: 07 Jul 2012)
I'm definitely more interested in the new 5.0 (if real) software and futuristic innovations this phone brings out over the specs, benchmarks mean little in real world performance anyway.
4. InspectorGadget80 (unregistered)
Why should Verizon have all the MOTOROLA pHONES? what bout those on T-MOBILE/SPRINT and im already bout AT&T version
6. Qwakashishi (Posts: 1; Member since: 06 May 2013)
The same reason why At&t receives phones like the new LG Optimus G Pro. I wish verizon would get it too! :/
7. Berzerk000 (Posts: 4275; Member since: 26 Jun 2011)
Well since AT&T and Verizon are pretty much confirmed to get it, I'm sure T-Mobile and Sprint are to follow. We'll see at I/O if Motorola makes an announcement.
8. roldefol (Posts: 4108; Member since: 28 Jan 2011)
Even if they made carrier-specific versions, they should at least be equally capable, like the NA Galaxy SII.
9. tomn1ce (Posts: 206; Member since: 12 Mar 2012)
I'm just hoping that the next vzw Moto phone has the snapdragon 800, a 5" 1080p display, a Maxx like battery and the overall size of the G-Nexus...