Unicode 7.0 could bring 250 new emoji, including the middle finger
0. phoneArena 16 Jun 2014, 20:50 posted on
Words are for suckers, there's really no arguing that point. That's the reason why we've gone from writing messages with proper capitalization, grammar, and punctuation to seeing messages that are basically just a string of emoji. Emoticons are getting more and more complex, and Unicode wants to give you a lot more options, including 250 new emoji in version 7.0...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. regkilla (Posts: 83; Member since: 13 Sep 2012)
No black people? Oh no! The world is ending!
3. Emmanuelz (Posts: 98; Member since: 01 Aug 2013)
The middle finger is going to be nice to use
6. XperiaFanZone (Posts: 1865; Member since: 21 Sep 2012)
I'd rather different platforms consisting of unique emojis.
7. NokiaFTW (Posts: 2058; Member since: 24 Oct 2012)
I wish PA would allow me to use emojis in my comments so that I could show some fingers to the trolls on the site.