Unannounced HTC One X+ surfaces in Nenamark scores: AT&T-bound, codename HTC Evitaire
0. phoneArena 03 Aug 2012, 08:45 posted on
The HTC One X is the current HTC Android flagship and it’s a gorgeous and powerful phone. Those however are not enough to also make it…
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. TheLibertine (Posts: 484; Member since: 15 Jan 2012)
It really is time for Tegra 3+. Snapdragon S4, A5X and Exynos-chips blow it away in terms of battery, graphics and processing performance, respectively.
3. MeoCao (unregistered)
Those monsters will appear next year only, so overclocking T3 to 1.7GHz is the way to make faster phones. I just wonder how they can keep the battery life at reasonable level given that 1X is not very good in that department.
2. bobfreking55 (Posts: 866; Member since: 15 Jul 2011)
Next wave of phones coming! it will all be pretty much repetitive from here on out. I remember the many variants of the S II, the many HTC phones and many LG releases last year after the first wave: Optimus 2x, Sensation and S II.
4. MeoCao (unregistered)
This is not really new phone, just a variation of 1X with high clocked CPU. I expect everything stay as 1X. Hopefully JB is on board.
5. wendygarett (unregistered)
SO SOON!!! JELLYBEAN??
12. wendygarett (unregistered)
As long as we received jellybean we won't get slap...
13. OptimusOne (Posts: 694; Member since: 22 May 2012)
its not like jelly bean can't run on an s4 one x. this one x + is just more futureproof since it comes with jelly bean. since most major devices come with one major update. the one x to jelly bean. this one x plus will get the next version of android(don't know what its called)
15. Hunt3rj2 (Posts: 396; Member since: 11 Nov 2011)
It's literally just the One X overclocked with an LTE radio, why are you complaining?
8. Tre-Nitty (Posts: 468; Member since: 16 Nov 2010)
Because, why not just release this device, instead of the other and then this.
9. droiddomination (Posts: 203; Member since: 01 Dec 2011)
meh, i am done with htc. i am going to keep kicking it with my lg nitro rooted and running cyanogen 10 jelly bean...it smokes! hopefully will be able to upgrade to the new bad azz lg coming out soon with quad core! lg is really started to put out some great phone and you can pick them up cheap on craigslist secondary to the brand having a windows phone status that nobody wants..but trust me they are on par with sammy and htc in everyway!
10. gadgetandpc.com (Posts: 1; Member since: 03 Aug 2012)
whoaa. But it still cant beat samsung galaxy S III
14. OptimusOne (Posts: 694; Member since: 22 May 2012)
it hasn't even came out yet. and nvidia gpu hands down is the best
11. tyson3 (Posts: 49; Member since: 15 May 2012)
This makes me sick bc they make these phones knowing people just signed 2yr agreements bc we were under the impression these phones were flagship phones. If people would have a 1x+ was coming soon they would have waited.
16. lubba (Posts: 1313; Member since: 17 Jan 2011)
This is why HTC and Nokia is losing ground. They like to sell one hero device on one carrier.