Umbrella boosts cell phone signal, charges batteries, protects from rain
The Vodafone Booster Brolly
1. mercorp (Posts: 967; Member since: 28 Jan 2012)
Now i can imagine a carrier ad where people use their smartphones with umbrellas,set to the tune of rihanna's umbrella.
2. RangersK (Posts: 59; Member since: 15 May 2012)
Also boosts a chance of being struck by lightning?
9. DigitalBoy05 (Posts: 201; Member since: 04 Jun 2011)
maybe theyll put a rubber handle on it? lol
4. destr0y3r (Posts: 33; Member since: 12 Jun 2012)
Lol only Android needs them because of the weak signal
6. Berzerk000 (Posts: 3935; Member since: 26 Jun 2011)
Really? Why would you say that? First of all, it's not Android's fault if the signal is weak, it's the manufacturer of the Android device for either putting a faulty antenna in that should be at fault. Secondly, With all the iPhone users complaining abut dropped calls, and the infamous antenna-gate, you shouldn't be talking. I'm just assuming you're an iPhone user, pardon me if you use WP or Symbian or any other OS. But my first statement still stands.
8. hitman70 (Posts: 2; Member since: 14 Jun 2012)
Great for a walking golfer. I can keep a good charge while using my gps for golf and also see a better picture on the phone. A lot of walkers use umbrellas on their push carts during the summer to beat the heat. Now they don't have to worry about draining their battery on their phones.