Ubisoft's Might and Magic: Clash of Heroes coming to iOS on Thursday, Android after
0. phoneArena 22 Jan 2013, 19:57 posted on
For those of you who are into RPGs, Ubisoft is getting ready to release its puzzle-RPG Might and Magic: Clash of Heroes. The game will be coming to iOS first, set to be released this Thursday, January 24th. The game is set to come to Android sometime after that, but a more specific release date is unknown...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. k1ng617 (Posts: 217; Member since: 13 Oct 2009)
I think Might and Magic could be a very good mobile game. I could see how it could adapt well to a touch interface and short interval playing periods.
2. p0rkguy (Posts: 671; Member since: 23 Nov 2010)
Put Heroes of Might and Magic 3 on any mobile platform and I'll buy it for
4. Ameliahunter (Posts: 26; Member since: 15 Jan 2013)
Oh yeah, me too! But I'd like good graphics, too!
3. Ameliahunter (Posts: 26; Member since: 15 Jan 2013)
The console version is great. If the mobile version is half as good, it's definitely worth buying.