USPS won't ship smartphones or tablets overseas anymore, battery chemistry to blame
4. BattleBrat posted on 11 May 2012, 08:20 9 3
Maybe if the USPS would stop KICKING THEM AROUND, they would stop catching on fire!
5. vvelez5 posted on 11 May 2012, 08:47 2 3
Another instance where private businesses are better than government programs.
8. mahony posted on 11 May 2012, 11:49 1 0
Yes, sending a smartphone overseas using USPS = $12. Using UPS or fedex = $172
11. aarongzmn posted on 11 May 2012, 14:06 3 0
It doesn't depend on anything. USPS has way better prices than any of the services you just listed.
12. jmoita2 posted on 11 May 2012, 15:11 2 1
Agree. For what UPS or Fedex charge,you might as well buy a ticket and go deliver the package yourself. USPS offers great bargains for what they charge.
9. Tacticaltomato posted on 11 May 2012, 12:47 4 1
If anyone here seriously thinks that UPS or FEDEX actually treats your packages BETTER than USPS, think again. I have seen first-hand how little care is given to customers packages. Even though USPS is a govt program, it could be worse, at least it is privately funded.