US tablet ownership doubled in 2012
0. phoneArena 20 Dec 2012, 07:00 posted on
Tablets started getting wide adoption with the first iPad in 2010, but it was 2012 when suddenly they started appearing in almost every household…
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. simplyj (Posts: 402; Member since: 23 Dec 2009)
You can count me as one of them, I bought a Nexus 7 last week. Couldn't be happier!
6. networkdood (Posts: 4749; Member since: 31 Mar 2010)
Awesome, huh - I play the hobbit game on it, non-stop
2. wendygarett (unregistered)
Thanks to the nexus 7, kindle fire, and iPad mini for these... Now Microsoft launch Windows tablets, it will be quadrupled again next year lol :)
4. PhoneAddiction (Posts: 77; Member since: 07 Nov 2012)
I own about 3 tablets and use none of them. They're only good for traveling in my opinion.