US tablet ownership doubled in 2012
0. phoneArena posted on 20 Dec 2012, 07:00
Tablets started getting wide adoption with the first iPad in 2010, but it was 2012 when suddenly they started appearing in almost every household…
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. simplyj posted on 20 Dec 2012, 07:23 1
You can count me as one of them, I bought a Nexus 7 last week. Couldn't be happier!
6. networkdood posted on 20 Dec 2012, 12:32 0
Awesome, huh - I play the hobbit game on it, non-stop
2. wendygarett posted on 20 Dec 2012, 07:24 4
Thanks to the nexus 7, kindle fire, and iPad mini for these... Now Microsoft launch Windows tablets, it will be quadrupled again next year lol :)
4. PhoneAddiction posted on 20 Dec 2012, 08:48 0
I own about 3 tablets and use none of them. They're only good for traveling in my opinion.