US smartphone users have 41 apps in 2012, up from 32 last year
0. phoneArena 16 May 2012, 10:02 posted on
US smartphone users are installing more applications on average on their smartphone, as the popularity of smart handsets itself is growing in 2012…
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
7. kshell1 (Posts: 1143; Member since: 05 Oct 2011)
i just downloaded bout 30 more on apktops.com
12. kshell1 (Posts: 1143; Member since: 05 Oct 2011)
I get alot of free apps that normally cost $5 this way. GTa3, madden nfl12, just alot lol
13. kshell1 (Posts: 1143; Member since: 05 Oct 2011)
I use the macbook air my school gave us and then use the schools wifi because its faster than the HSPA+ speeds i get.
5. josephnero (Posts: 552; Member since: 16 Nov 2011)
offtopic:i cant live without my apps.apps are like soul of my smartphone
6. networkdood (Posts: 6330; Member since: 31 Mar 2010)
I actually have over 400 apps, but I never install them all at once....thanks to TiBu.
8. Shubham412302 (Posts: 429; Member since: 09 Nov 2011)
just 82 apps
i dont like to flood my mobile with apps
10. GeekMovement (Posts: 2136; Member since: 09 Sep 2011)
I got 83 used to have over 120+ too.
Now my phone is super speedy again.
11. BattleBrat (Posts: 1431; Member since: 26 Oct 2011)
A WHOLE 41 apps? wow! I have about 100 on my RAZR right now, and about 400 on my iTouch. I have about 600 total the VAST majority of them are paid apps. Mostly games on the iTouch. My aunt has over 1000 for her iDevices, but they're mostly free.....