US launch of the ZTE Grand S delayed until 2014
0. phoneArena 27 May 2013, 10:00 posted on
If there's one thing that buyers truly dislike, that would be waiting for a hot new product to launch so that they can buy it. Sadly, that's the case with the U.S. debut of the ZTE Grand S, which isn't going to be released on the U.S. market anytime soon. In fact, the smartphone's launch has been moved back to 2014, as revealed by ZTE's Lixin Cheng...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. N-fanboy (Posts: 538; Member since: 12 Jan 2013)
Lol by then apple will adobt 720p for its phones.
2. mafiaprinc3 (Posts: 319; Member since: 07 May 2012)
makes no sense arriving 12 months late,much better smartphone swill be out by then,carry something new
4. xperiaDROID (limited) (Posts: 5399; Member since: 08 Mar 2013)
Delayed until 2014? Oh my god ZTE! *facepalm*
5. itsjustJOH (Posts: 76; Member since: 18 Oct 2012)
If Nokia was to release the 3210 again the same date as ZTE Grand S in the US, I bet your mom's arses that it would sell a lot more than ZTE's Grand Slab. Heck, it might even outsell the iPhone 5sh*t.
6. EXkurogane (Posts: 863; Member since: 07 Mar 2013)
What is the point of launching it in the USA then? If they are going to be delayed, why not skip the launch for USA and launch future successor devices instead? If they delay it so much it would have been outdated by 2014, because all the high end phones are coming out in Q4 for the holidays.
7. ajac09 (Posts: 1367; Member since: 30 Sep 2009)
aka wont be coming to the at all. They will hopefully be smart and be prepared for US launch next time
8. spasticpat (Posts: 67; Member since: 18 Dec 2012)
It'll be outdated and be a budge smartphone by then
10. mydi.maus (unregistered)
Zte this not your time.try again next year.