US Galaxy S III models get CyanogenMod 9, except for Verizon's
0. phoneArena 13 Jul 2012, 02:58 posted on
Now that the international Galaxy S III had its share of the CM 9 love, the swift folks behind the beloved CyanogenMod project have released CM 9 for the US variants of the Samsung Galaxy S III...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
8. christony1120 (Posts: 65; Member since: 07 Dec 2010)
Verizon is better than all the other phone carriers
3. simplyj (Posts: 404; Member since: 23 Dec 2009)
I have a question: If you wanted LTE on the GSIII you had to switch out the quad core for a dual core.. So why does T-Mobile's variant have a dual core instead of the quad core! Damn you T-Mo
5. dcgore (Posts: 218; Member since: 24 Feb 2012)
I believe the quad core (international version) does not have the 1700 AWS frequency in which Tmo's HPSA+ operates in.
4. shammont (Posts: 30; Member since: 22 Jun 2012)
Verizon sux ... get rid of apple and Verizon and the world would be a better place.
6. AngryApplcpCustomer (Posts: 4; Member since: 05 Jul 2012)
Agreed. Apple and Verizon disgust me.
7. Wildmanfan (Posts: 238; Member since: 15 Jul 2010)
This is just another way that proves my point to these 2 ass holes on this site that kiss Screwizon's ass. f**k You Screwizon.