US Galaxy S III models get CyanogenMod 9, except for Verizon's
0. phoneArena posted on 13 Jul 2012, 02:58
Now that the international Galaxy S III had its share of the CM 9 love, the swift folks behind the beloved CyanogenMod project have released CM 9 for the US variants of the Samsung Galaxy S III...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
8. christony1120 posted on 13 Jul 2012, 16:41 0 3
Verizon is better than all the other phone carriers
3. simplyj posted on 13 Jul 2012, 06:44 1 0
I have a question: If you wanted LTE on the GSIII you had to switch out the quad core for a dual core.. So why does T-Mobile's variant have a dual core instead of the quad core! Damn you T-Mo
5. dcgore posted on 13 Jul 2012, 08:59 0 0
I believe the quad core (international version) does not have the 1700 AWS frequency in which Tmo's HPSA+ operates in.
4. shammont posted on 13 Jul 2012, 07:57 3 2
Verizon sux ... get rid of apple and Verizon and the world would be a better place.
7. Wildmanfan posted on 13 Jul 2012, 14:19 0 1
This is just another way that proves my point to these 2 ass holes on this site that kiss Screwizon's ass. f**k You Screwizon.