UPS delivery guy steals FedEx iPad delivery, but it all gets caught on camera
0. phoneArena posted on 21 Dec 2012, 09:18
This Holiday season is a bit hectic - buying presents from everyone you often cannot make it to the store and have to order it all online…
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
13. LionStone posted on 21 Dec 2012, 10:27 4 1
Probably? This has to be the easiest bust ever...plus he'll have a felony on his record! What a gift to himself!
15. RORYREVOLUTION posted on 21 Dec 2012, 10:40 4 1
Him losing his job is now the least of his problems, very stupid.
18. rawkuss posted on 21 Dec 2012, 11:29 2 3
LOL. probably the mini-Ipad. You must be rich because $329 is not a steal.
22. Topcat488 posted on 21 Dec 2012, 12:37 6 2
Maybe FedEx should use this for a commercial against UPS... "Oooops, who do you trust".
2. Nathan_ingx posted on 21 Dec 2012, 09:21 1 1
Company should keep a strict rule not to open packages meant for someone else!
And what was the guy thinking???
6. cripton805 posted on 21 Dec 2012, 09:47 1 1
I think thats extremely obvious and it's probably a felony.
3. speed4evr posted on 21 Dec 2012, 09:26 2 1
Some people have no respect towards other people, some people's actions still amaze me!
4. neutralguy posted on 21 Dec 2012, 09:32 3 4
orrrrrrr, he just picked up the wrong package. In his mind, he won't leave the package because it might get lost. :O
8. cripton805 posted on 21 Dec 2012, 09:52 1 1
He looked at it before he put it under his tablet thing. Clearly it was Fedex.
7. ajac09 posted on 21 Dec 2012, 09:50 2 1
Douche bag. I hope he enjoys "no job and no money" and jail time
9. cripton805 posted on 21 Dec 2012, 09:53 1 1
In California, anything over a value of $400 is a felony. So, this guy could be screwed depending where he lives.
11. Commentator posted on 21 Dec 2012, 10:23 1 1
Considering that if he's caught stealing something that costs ¢40 he'll most likely be fired, he's screwed no matter where he lives.
21. jmoita2 posted on 21 Dec 2012, 12:14 1 1
Actually, that section of the Penal Code just got updated. 487PC Grand Theft is now $950.00.
10. android78 (unregistered) posted on 21 Dec 2012, 09:59 1 1
You just hate to see this, you have xmas gifts on the way for your love ones and this animal takes the package for himself. I have no remorse for a person like this, not only should he lose his job, a jail sentence, and emotional damages lawsuit should be paid to the family.
14. LionStone posted on 21 Dec 2012, 10:31 2 1
So sad, first it was people following around the UPS guys and swiping the packages after they leave...now its the UPS guys stealing the packages!!! Oh the irony...and he had such a cush job!
19. mydi.maus posted on 21 Dec 2012, 11:33 0 3
Maybe he didn't steal it. Just hold on to it when owner comes home.
20. itzmando posted on 21 Dec 2012, 12:01 0 1
That's horrible but no surprise to me. I have had horrible experience with UPS.
2 years ago, my sister(who is in the AirForce) purchased and shipped a $1,200 Watch for my father and an award plaque for my mom, since she was stationed upstate California for Xmas and when the UPS guy dropped it off the box was damaged and opened. It was covered by their insurance.
Someone stole it, we notified UPS that our package was stolen. They couldnt find out who stole it, and we didnt get any compensation for the lost watch.
Along with last year I ordered simple phone, tablet and macbook cases about 5 ($70 total) through ebay and the shipper went through UPS. so again in December I only received 2 cases which I notified the seller they were not responsible. I contacted UPS and they said sorry there is nothing we can do.
I was seriously shocked but isnt there a like a huge liability for a company who loses customers packages and should be compensated.
24. Rayzin posted on 21 Dec 2012, 12:55 0 3
It was delivered to the wrong address, simple as that! Lucky the second guy figured it out in time!
25. rsiders posted on 21 Dec 2012, 14:58 0 1
That's why expensive or valuable items over $50 in value shouldn't be left at a residence unattended. It could've easily been a random neighbor that thought this package was a steal as well. But what an idiot.
26. GoBears posted on 21 Dec 2012, 15:01 0 1
Scumbags everywhere. Such a great world we live in lol.
27. kindlefireowner posted on 21 Dec 2012, 17:47 0 1
If the driver is in any type of union, he is not going to lose his job. All he has to do is claim he was stressed out, at most he will get a smack on the wrist.
28. Xquisite posted on 21 Dec 2012, 22:01 0 3
The way you all are describing the guy, makes it sound like he killed all the kids in Connecticut.
29. techloverNYC posted on 22 Dec 2012, 00:44 0 0
guess wat....the guys black!!!!!!!!
JK guys im not racist, im a minority myself.
31. Negzmazin posted on 08 Jan 2013, 11:30 0 0
Uhgs, figures I find something like this as I am waiting for UPS to deliver a few smartphones. :( Bummer that the video doesn't work anymore. I don't get my package today I am going to be lot upset! This guy has to be a complete f-tard. Someone on slashgear said ups drivers make good money. They only make $18-$22hr, still its good enough to be able to leave other peoples stuff alone.