UPDATED: Verizon to offer HTC Droid Incredible Pre-Orders starting the 19th
This article contains unofficial information.
Verizon has officially announced that pricing of the HTC Droid Incrediable will be $199.99 after a $100 rebate with a 2-year contract and pre-orders will begin on April 19th.
HTC Droid Incredible Specifications
1. techjunkie (Posts: 13; Member since: 23 Jan 2009)
I will be preordering at midnight on sunday, I can't wait to get my hands on this little device
3. techjunkie (Posts: 13; Member since: 23 Jan 2009)
I guess it will not be underclocked because the official specs have yet to announce that it will be
4. jcoberg10 (Posts: 109; Member since: 30 Oct 2009)
I will definatley be preordering this device the second it's available.
6. cupcake (Posts: 106; Member since: 15 Apr 2010)
Erm... but it has the same battery life as the HTC eris. Sucky. But other that! Sweet phone.
7. zerglisk (Posts: 544; Member since: 09 Feb 2010)
The battery power will suck on this one due to its large screen and strong CPU. Performance and battery power is always inversely proportional here, so complaining about battery life yet wanting a powerful multi-tasking ability phone is just.... you know... pointless?? Back to the above topics, $299.99 with $100 mail-in-rebate sounds like a pretty bad deal to me. It's somewhat more expensive than I would expect it, but of course it's a buyer's choice of getting it or not.
8. mthoren68 (Posts: 66; Member since: 21 Sep 2009)
How is $200 for this phone a bad deal? 8MP w/ dual flash and auto focus, 8GB internal memory, 3.7" AMOLED, Sense, Snapdragon, on and on. What phone out there either gives you more for the money or costs less for the same features?
9. dyster (Posts: 63; Member since: 31 Mar 2010)
This phone is rock'in. I wonder if HTC QC has gotten better. Lots of folks seem to complain about their devices except the Moto Droid.
10. PapaJay224 (Posts: 866; Member since: 08 Feb 2009)
Pre ordering for sure here, I'm hoping its still going to do DVD quality video, or HD video would be nice, its a big selling point though I'm sure they'd mention it.
11. tallica05 (Posts: 93; Member since: 26 Dec 2009)
I just had to have the DROID lol. oh well we will see what comes out two years later.....