Motorola DROID X MB810 Review | Specification
It now appears that the DROID X has sold out on-line too, with it now showing a shipping date of July 23rd.
Here are some image and videos from different Verizon stores.
1. networkdood (Posts: 6330; Member since: 31 Mar 2010)
So, which way will we have to hold this phone???
25. vzw fanman (Posts: 1976; Member since: 11 Dec 2008)
seeing as you spelled it wrong, i think you're full of shit.
33. gambino37 (Posts: 146; Member since: 16 Oct 2009)
Not only did he not spell Motorola correctly, but also sandwich. LMAO What a retard.
34. jherz6 (Posts: 216; Member since: 23 May 2008)
Atleast the Droidx EARNED the 9.5 it got. Iphone 4g = Equipment Recall. A software reconfig will not fix the problem.
2. hawk62 (Posts: 320; Member since: 21 Nov 2009)
Anyway you want to hold it. Its on VZ, they wouldnt take a phone that didnt work. They better have plenty available online. I have been waiting for a rep to call me about ordering one. Im on vacation or I would have just gone to a store to buy one.
4. hawk62 (Posts: 320; Member since: 21 Nov 2009)
yup thats me. i love my iphone. and you know i have already said i am switching. I am taking a chance on a moto phone. They rate up there with nokia anymore.
35. jherz6 (Posts: 216; Member since: 23 May 2008)
The stores are selling them first come first serve. You should have pre-ordered yours.
5. 06LTNox (Posts: 1; Member since: 29 Jun 2010)
You can't expect to not sell out on day one, the true test of inventory is how fast will they be restocked. It seems like the big V did the right thing sending the quantities out that they did. That allowed them not to over stock one store, but keep enough in their own warehouses to meet their online, phone, and store orders today. Remember they are shipping all of these phones out today next day. So far I think VZW and Moto have done this right so far.
6. Gowireless (Posts: 85; Member since: 23 Feb 2010)
ok lil iphone fan boys stop hateing on the X you guys do -1 an dont even post why put that iphone in the blender or trash can where it belongs
10. hawk62 (Posts: 320; Member since: 21 Nov 2009)
Gowireless minus 1, What are you saying? Go have mommy help you with your writing.
12. Gowireless (Posts: 85; Member since: 23 Feb 2010)
hawk your a dumb ass the iphone fan boys like yourself r putting-1 on all of the comments keep useing your crapple they need all the supourt they can get right now
13. hawk62 (Posts: 320; Member since: 21 Nov 2009)
agian get your mommy its you are not your haha
15. smimi15 (Posts: 21; Member since: 05 Apr 2008)
Actually: "Again, get your mommy. It's 'you' not 'your'." Haha. Impressive spell checking someone when you can't spell/type.
18. hawk62 (Posts: 320; Member since: 21 Nov 2009)
ok, so i made a typo in "again" oops. Oh well, bound to happen while on vacation at the beach, drinking, watching the kids, having dinner. What are you doing? Working? Sitting in mommy's basement?
42. CRICKETownz (Posts: 980; Member since: 24 Oct 2009)
So let me get this straight...you vacation'n on the beach and you are still postin on Phonearena? That doesn't reflect the exciting lifestyle that you are tryin to make us think you have...
55. clevername (Posts: 1436; Member since: 11 Jul 2008)
Gowireless I give u a -1 because you posted that before any iPhone comments were made, well except for jokes about holding it, lol, what are you being angry about? Phantom iPhone fanboys? On a related note, a vzw rep let me play with it the day before release(at a kiosk) and I gotta say the X is fuckin nice! Like it way better tHan the evo. Kinda hate the camra portion being so thick, but I like the phone.
7. Caligula (Posts: 20; Member since: 12 Jun 2010)
does it come with task killer, memory booster and needs rebooting and the battery out a few times a day like my POS droid?
16. Whateverman (Posts: 3269; Member since: 17 May 2009)
Sounds like bad apps. The Droid is solid. Master rest might help.
21. jbroots3 (Posts: 104; Member since: 29 Jan 2010)
Motorolla = shit sandwhich htc incred will last longer, evo even better. wait for a galaxy s
26. vzw fanman (Posts: 1976; Member since: 11 Dec 2008)
the galaxy s doesn't have a status light or an HDMI output.
30. oxidantdroid (Posts: 11; Member since: 30 Apr 2010)
Jesus, there is dumbass people on this thread, Motorola is not a shit sandwich... whatever that means, take it from someone that actually works for Verizon the Droid is awesome, why .... because its never comes in with problems it never has issues, so keep your mouth shut unless something smart is going to come out, even though very unlikely.
32. networkdood (Posts: 6330; Member since: 31 Mar 2010)
it has DRLN...or something like that...
53. zuno gyakusatsu (Posts: 257; Member since: 16 Mar 2010)
that sounds like a droid for you. the latest pile of shit from motorola will be no different.
37. jherz6 (Posts: 216; Member since: 23 May 2008)
8 Hours talk time, 220 hours stand by. However Droidx will have a extended battery coming soon.