Nokia N900 Specifications | Review
*Update*: Fortunately, it looks like these guys managed to bring the poor N900 back to life after drowning it in rice. Hooray! You can check the video below now.
1. vzwman (Posts: 385; Member since: 26 Oct 2009)
very impressive i wonder what type of stress test did the motorola droid go through if any?
2. deschats (Posts: 193; Member since: 09 Jun 2009)
i love my droid, but the slide is sort of flimsy. i do think that the non-spring slide helped though.
3. vzwman (Posts: 385; Member since: 26 Oct 2009)
at&t, iDon't need an app to make fart noises. There's an ass for that
4. Corporatetool (Posts: 15; Member since: 07 Dec 2009)
Only funny on the first forum you post it on =) This video was pretty neat, that really looks likie the best job ever: Breaking phones for a living to stress test. Bet they love what they do.
5. weetanhops (Posts: 12; Member since: 10 Nov 2009)
Wow. I actually found that guy really entertaining. I bet he loves his job. He had a lot more charisma than some of the online tech journos that I've seen before.