UPDATED: Motorola DROID X Twitter updates
0. phoneArena 21 Jun 2010, 18:18 posted on
A new Twitter page for the Motorola DROID X says there are phones hidden across the country and to follow the clues to find them...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
2. oddmanout (Posts: 442; Member since: 22 May 2009)
lol thats how phone arena works. notice the exclusive stuff comes from other sites never phone arena. they just pull in their articles from other sites but i think thats the reason i come here... because they pull everything from the legit blog sites and put it in one place on theirs. But when they get there information too late thats when i wonder why i come here again.
3. dyster (Posts: 63; Member since: 31 Mar 2010)
Who's the mullethead saying it's a snapdragon?!
4. BlackSirius16 (Posts: 84; Member since: 21 May 2010)
its not snapdragon, its a 1 Ghz TI OMAP 3640
6. Dark Asgard (Posts: 44; Member since: 01 Apr 2010)
What do they mean you can actually go find the phone somewhere? lol
8. GWNIII (Posts: 8; Member since: 17 Jun 2010)
"Southern direction" means that one is hidden in Nashville. I know this by use of wish-thinking.
9. Dark Asgard (Posts: 44; Member since: 01 Apr 2010)
Yah i dont think im gona drive around looking for a vzw truck ill just wait till july 19th or whenever its out