UK judge rules Apple has to post to its website that Samsung didn't copy the iPad
0. phoneArena 18 Jul 2012, 12:17 posted on
Apple's legal setback in the UK took a turn for the more embarassing today, as the judge ordered Apple to post a notice that Samsung didn't copy the iPad to Apple's website and in UK newspapers...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. maxican16 (Posts: 364; Member since: 29 Sep 2011)
Baaahahahahaha! I'm sorry, but that is hilarious.
10. SuperAndroidEvo (Posts: 4767; Member since: 15 Apr 2011)
I am going to take a screen shot of the website when that happens & it's going to be the wallpaper on my Samsung Galaxy Nexus running Android 4.1.1 Jelly Bean.
35. Adithya7184 (Posts: 317; Member since: 05 Mar 2011)
that's true....waiting for that day....!!!!!!LOL
and that will be very sad day for all ifans.....
61. PAPINYC (banned) (Posts: 2315; Member since: 30 Jul 2011)
On behalf of everyone with an iPhone iRetract all claims made against Samsung and iApologize contritely.
(P.S. iWould reply directly on my iPhone 4S but, it doesn't let me reply to comments. Oddly, though, my crappy DROID dis-CHARGE DOES).
89. xtroid2k (Posts: 511; Member since: 11 Jan 2010)
This is crazy. Apple does create great products but it's because of company behavior that I just can't buy there products. Surface here I come.
76. rf1975 (Posts: 254; Member since: 01 Aug 2011)
Yes. This is a funny think. So if some found to be guilty for infringing / or copying others design or patent, then will he ask to post " Yes we made this product copying ...so and so". LOL.
90. metoyou (Posts: 279; Member since: 19 Oct 2011)
iKoh take note!! UK judge is pack with common sense, smarter and brighter as well.
Judgement day!! totally owned LOL
92. Non_Sequitur (Posts: 1111; Member since: 16 Mar 2012)
Apple done got PIMP SLAPPED!
101. InspectorGadget80 (unregistered)
plus 1 for your laugh and this is glorious news
14. dhruba (Posts: 27; Member since: 18 Oct 2011)
rofl again seeing the two dislikes, hahahaha
3. gallitoking (Posts: 4718; Member since: 17 May 2011)
I can always come to PA for a good laugh... they should just drop it. nobody bought the galaxy Tab.. maybe a few geeks here and there.... even Samsung will not continue with the galaxy tab line.. lol.. good one PA
12. willard12 (Posts: 1345; Member since: 04 Jul 2012)
And yet, Apple has filed lawsuits on at least 3 continents to have it banned.
23. gallitoking (Posts: 4718; Member since: 17 May 2011)
because they want to teach a lesson.. its called discipline
42. SugarShockFrantic (Posts: 73; Member since: 05 Jul 2012)
really? cuz it seems like apple is the one that keeps getting spanked
47. gallitoking (Posts: 4718; Member since: 17 May 2011)
really how? no Apple products have been delayed or ban?.. or sent OTA update to removed anything?..
49. bbblader (Posts: 588; Member since: 24 Oct 2011)
because noone is like apple to file lawsuits you dumbass
apple is the one that wants all the others want something too but with competition not like apple
apple has gotten so low that even hell is to high for it
93. gallitoking (Posts: 4718; Member since: 17 May 2011)
so Apple is the only one that files lawsuits. .really. because Samsung is tried to have the iphone ..lol banned in the States but I guess because is Samsung... gets a free pass right?..
50. jroc74 (Posts: 5732; Member since: 30 Dec 2010)
Moral victories....moral victories...:
"STOP USING MY PATENT!!":
"Ok....lemme just issue this wee lil update.....3,2,1....there you go. Anything else?"
"HMMM...I will get back to you in a few months!!!!"
In the meantime....product thats ....supposed....to be infringing on patent continues to roll along with sales, users....
And trust me....this would be a HUGE moral victory for Samsung...and a big OOPS to Apple....
91. Non_Sequitur (Posts: 1111; Member since: 16 Mar 2012)
I guess you really are just that stupid, aren't you?
94. gallitoking (Posts: 4718; Member since: 17 May 2011)
hmm why the name calling . did I do something to you?..
97. Non_Sequitur (Posts: 1111; Member since: 16 Mar 2012)
Sorry, it's just that people like you irritate me.
111. gallitoking (Posts: 4718; Member since: 17 May 2011)
well control yourself.. there are hundreds of people like me,..and you cant be losing control
123. Non_Sequitur (Posts: 1111; Member since: 16 Mar 2012)
I've only happened to meet a few over the course of my life. You're one of them.
105. R.O.Y.A.L.L.Y (banned) (Posts: 13; Member since: 26 Jun 2012)
more like born stupid... loosers and brainwashed hippy jungly cults zmbies.....
102. InspectorGadget80 (unregistered)
it's called being a hypocrite like you
103. R.O.Y.A.L.L.Y (banned) (Posts: 13; Member since: 26 Jun 2012)
dont u have no self respect or dignity. u and taco are
totally disliked by all phonearena users. ur both
a disgrace to humanity...
5. MeoCao (unregistered)
It's like sh*t in the mouth, I guess Tim Cook must feel like that.
6. buccob (Posts: 2340; Member since: 19 Jun 2012)
So I guess they are going to post:
"Samsung did not copy our iPad designs because ours is cooler", right?
This crap is going to give better publicity to both.
Anyway great to see judges not falling for shapes...
7. sadaivadai (Posts: 156; Member since: 22 Nov 2011)
"Samsung did not copy the ipad and we thought so because we are complete idiots" would be better .
9. andro. (Posts: 1994; Member since: 16 Sep 2011)
What a kick to the proverbial nuts of apple this is!!! That's if those nuts exist at all as apple doesn't seem to have any to compete in the phone industry in a fair sporting competitive way without having to hid behind childish legal rants. It certainly seems that its only in the US that apple seems to have control of the courts,Europe has seen through the apple games,as has the general public also with android holding much bigger favour in Europe compared to IOS. lets hope the humble pie isn't made from rotten apples lol!
18. willard12 (Posts: 1345; Member since: 04 Jul 2012)
The good thing is they aren't winning in the US completely, but only in Judge Koh's courtroom.
11. TheRetroReplay (Posts: 254; Member since: 20 Mar 2012)
Oh that is hilarious, that's rubbing salt on the wound while the knife is getting twisted
15. Tsepz_GP (Posts: 950; Member since: 12 Apr 2012)
Hahahahahahahahahahahah Hahahahahahahahahahahah Hahahahahahahahahahahah Hahahahahahahahahahahah!!!
17. dcgore (Posts: 212; Member since: 24 Feb 2012)
omg...no way! I imagine the font used will be beyond minuscule!!
22. Aeires (unregistered)
Yeah, where are they going to place that micro-dot?
19. kanagadeepan (Posts: 823; Member since: 24 Jan 2012)
Take that, you half-eaten r0tten fruit....
21. taco50 (banned) (Posts: 5506; Member since: 08 Oct 2009)
And we can expect about 30 to 40 troll comments with nothing intelligent to add
30. SuperAndroidEvo (Posts: 4767; Member since: 15 Apr 2011)
taco50 you have to admit, that is just plain old funny.
Ironic isn't it?
33. taco50 (banned) (Posts: 5506; Member since: 08 Oct 2009)
Ironic how? I don't think you know what irony is.
38. taz89 (Posts: 2014; Member since: 03 May 2011)
well it is ironic as apple were claiming it was a copy and now are being told to say its not a copy
40. taco50 (banned) (Posts: 5506; Member since: 08 Oct 2009)
That's actually not ironic at all
104. InspectorGadget80 (unregistered)
and apple is btching because Samsung sold 8 million phones around the globe and all apple, galitoking and taco50 complains that Samsung copy it's technology. but guess what THEY DIDN'T now they have to publicly humiliate them selves in the news paper saying SAMSUNG DIDN'T COPY APPLE
112. gallitoking (Posts: 4718; Member since: 17 May 2011)
yeap in a newspaper??? who read those.. what a punishment..
120. InspectorGadget80 (unregistered)
Did i say newspaper? I meant on Apple's OWN WEBSITE. Saying Samsung DIDN'T COPY APPLE
54. Tmachaveli (Posts: 425; Member since: 01 Apr 2011)
Do it hurt taco? Apple just got kick in the nuts hahahaha
39. Sniggly (Posts: 7297; Member since: 05 Dec 2009)
Aww, our little burrito is mad. Isn't that precious? I'm going to get a screenshot of that notice if I can.
113. gallitoking (Posts: 4718; Member since: 17 May 2011)
please do.. and magnify it by 500%so the naked eye can see it.
52. EclipseGSX (Posts: 1705; Member since: 18 Oct 2011)
Including yours. Bwahahaha eat that humble Apple pie bitches
70. Droid_X_Doug (Posts: 5993; Member since: 22 Dec 2010)
Just for clarity, I am referring to our little taco's comment as the start of the 30 to 40 troll comments.