UK is "a nation addicted to smartphones," study finds
0. phoneArena 04 Aug 2011, 07:09 posted on
Ofcom, the regulating body serving FCC's role in the UK, released its Communications Market Report detailing the plus and cons that smartphones brought along. The mobile boom has been led by teenagers…
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. SuperAndroidEvo (Posts: 4799; Member since: 15 Apr 2011)
I need to go to the Britain. I have been to Germany, Greece, & even Turkey. I just want to go see an Arsenal game, visit Big Ben & the Tower of London. I want to cross the London Bridge also. I want some fish & chips, BUT I am not too sure about the warm beer though. I bet I would have lots of fun in the Britain. I want to have a jolly good time there! lol I want to see where Danger Mouse lives! (Let’s see who knows about that!) lol
5. remixfa (Posts: 14255; Member since: 19 Dec 2008)
DM! lol. havent seen that cartoon in ages. Nicklodeon used to be fun.
9. SuperAndroidEvo (Posts: 4799; Member since: 15 Apr 2011)
YES remixfa you are the MAN, FINALLY!!!!!!
I loved that back in the '80's as a kid too! I also loved You Can't Do That on Television! Remember that show?
remixfa lol you made my day! lol
13. biscutbob (Posts: 82; Member since: 08 Jul 2011)
Your comment had nothing to do with phones hahaha but go Arsenal!!!!!!
2. AndroidTroll (Posts: 359; Member since: 05 Mar 2011)
Apparently people don't like to read about other people's dreams and aspirations. Haters. I would like to go there too :)
7. remixfa (Posts: 14255; Member since: 19 Dec 2008)
you know its just the itrolls thumbing down anything we say, regardless of what we say.. theyve been doing it all day.. lol
3. SuperAndroidEvo (Posts: 4799; Member since: 15 Apr 2011)
I guess no British people know who Danger Mouse is! lol
4. G-Reg (unregistered)
Pointless post #2
Anyone else read the article due to attractive female and clevage in the pic?
Rareity for phonearena
8. SuperAndroidEvo (Posts: 4799; Member since: 15 Apr 2011)
Nah it said the U.K. & believe it or not I am going there in 3 weeks. I was just talking about my future trip. Plus we all know that isn't a girl from the U.K., she has perfect teeth! lol
(Just kidding!) :-)
10. PeterIfromsweden (Posts: 1230; Member since: 03 Aug 2011)
Dont know, she doesnt looke to british : )
Here in Sweden the girls are nice though ; )
11. rican (Posts: 132; Member since: 02 Jul 2011)
shes an average lookin girl with less then c cup tits dont let the pushup fool u son
12. G-Reg (unregistered)
1. Shes better lookin than the dog face chick with the nice body in your pic.
2. Not only is your slang disrespectful (im not your kid) but it also shows some lack of intelligence.
3. trolling and acting like you got magic tit-vision isnt impressive.
15. rican (Posts: 132; Member since: 02 Jul 2011)
1. is that suppose to hurt my feelings? its a pic from google.
2. so your sayin everybody that says that word or uses slang lacks intellegence. how do you even know what i know or what i do for a living.
3. its not "tit-vision" its common sense.
6. remixfa (Posts: 14255; Member since: 19 Dec 2008)
ya, the small amount of cleavage got my attention too. lol. its a nice break from all the phone renders. :)
14. ToneDef (Posts: 39; Member since: 15 Jun 2011)
Anyone wonder about this weather we've been having lately ?