UK carriers join in on mobile payments, iPhone users more willing to try it out
0. phoneArena posted on 17 Jun 2011, 08:13
The big four UK carriers join forces to explore an NFC mobile payment network. According to the latest study, iOS users are more likely to try this out than Android owners...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. PhoneLuver posted on 17 Jun 2011, 09:46 1 0
Gheez, imagine someone stealing your phone in the future..
Stuck in the middle of nowhere, broke, unable to call for help, unable to take a cab home and when you finally do get help, your bank account has been emptied and you've been fired because someone broke into the office and stole all the PCs using your access card..
2. pimpom (unregistered) posted on 17 Jun 2011, 11:05 0 0
Yeah indeed this NFC will leave you in sh*t if you losse or get stolen your phone
3. Joe (unregistered) posted on 18 Jun 2011, 09:09 0 0
phone insurance is going to go maaad!
4. YoseYO posted on 19 Jun 2011, 13:30 0 0
I can imagine that along with this New Tech being implemented, we will start to see Remote wiping being implemented along with this and becoming more familiar.