UBS: Samsung to sell over 60 million smartphones in the fourth quarter
0. phoneArena 21 Nov 2012, 16:33 posted on
Thanks to red hot models like the Samsung Galaxy S III and the Samsung GALAXY Note II, the Korean manufacturer will sell 61.5 million smartphones in the fourth quarter of 2012 according to one estimate from UBS...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
3. Droid_X_Doug (Posts: 5282; Member since: 22 Dec 2010)
Is there any wonder why Apple is going thermo-nuclear on Sammy? Sammy is eating Apple's Lunch. And Breakfast. And Dinner.
4. _Bone_ (Posts: 2061; Member since: 29 Oct 2012)
Cupertino has to pay for those Samsung parts somehow.
6. MeoCao (unregistered)
And if Apple ever had a wife... :))
5. drdaly (Posts: 33; Member since: 09 Nov 2012)
Idiots sammy is selling alot more devices ranging from low-end to high-end note2. While Apple is selling only one so expensive device.
Point is that samsung is gr8 company no doubt, while Apple is even gre8er selling almost 50 millions in one device.
10. someones4 (Posts: 613; Member since: 16 Sep 2012)
Not every company needs to be an elitist dips**t like Apple.
11. doejon (Posts: 311; Member since: 31 Jul 2012)
and there still major buggs in like some antenna signal issues or
batterysoftwarebuggs or mapps
samsung is better trust me if samsung would built just one
smartphone holly s**t i swear that would f**k apple deep in his ass!!
12. taz89 (Posts: 1948; Member since: 03 May 2011)
Its not one device... They have the 4 the 4s and the 5...that Makes it 3 devices of course still nothing compared to samsungs range but most of samsungs sale are the mid and high end...
15. almostdone (Posts: 93; Member since: 25 Sep 2012)
Please don't forget the Galaxy S3 outsold iPhone 4S in Q3!
iPhone is NOT only one phone. That is just dumb it's like saying the Galaxy S1, S2 & S3 is one phone.
The fact is Apple call all of its phones "iPhone" does not make it one phone.
7. joseph98 (Posts: 167; Member since: 03 Feb 2012)
when this Samsung GALAXY Note III with a 5.8 inch screen is out, I will be ready to sell my note 2 just like I did before when I sold my note 1 for the note2. This is the beauty of buying unlocked phone with no contract. I enjoy the freedom of buying the latest just ontime.
13. taz89 (Posts: 1948; Member since: 03 May 2011)
agree had a s2 sold that brought a s3 and will sell that to buy a s4
9. samsung4ever (Posts: 36; Member since: 20 Nov 2012)
good on you sammy show apple how we do things
14. darac (Posts: 2156; Member since: 17 Oct 2011)
Galaxy s 2 is still selling a bunch too..millions actually