U.S. smartphone penetration reaches 44%, led by Android
0. phoneArena 15 Dec 2011, 13:16 posted on
In just 2 short years, the percentage of Americans wielding a smartphone has jumped from 18% to the current 44% according to the latest information released by Nielsen; 44.2% of U.S. smartphone owners are sporting an Android powered model...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. buggerrer (Posts: 294; Member since: 21 Sep 2011)
Be the first one to post a comment! after moa!
2. sorcio46 (Posts: 420; Member since: 27 Jul 2011)
Everyone loves the little greeny droid :D
+1 For Google
3. gallitoking (Posts: 4704; Member since: 17 May 2011)
bla bla bla bla... when the subject matter is smartphones, most Americans will be chatting about the Apple iPhone."...
this is what i understood
5. EclipseGSX (Posts: 1702; Member since: 18 Oct 2011)
and que the blah blah blah Apple only has 3 phones vs several Androids, get over it
7. ZEUS.the.thunder.god (unregistered)
thats is what expected from you
9. Dmann (Posts: 165; Member since: 17 Oct 2011)
Nobody has any doubt of what you understood from the article.
10. SleepingOz (unregistered)
chatting about how crappy the apple iphone is compared to their DROIDs!
4. tacohunter (Posts: 408; Member since: 06 Nov 2011)
So in a week from now it's:
smartphone penetration reaches 45%, let by android.
7 days later:
smartphone penetration reaches 46%, let by android.
And so on. And ios will grow of couse with them.