U.S. smartphone penetration reaches 44%, led by Android
0. phoneArena 15 Dec 2011, 13:16 posted on
In just 2 short years, the percentage of Americans wielding a smartphone has jumped from 18% to the current 44% according to the latest information released by Nielsen; 44.2% of U.S. smartphone owners are sporting an Android powered model...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. buggerrer (Posts: 273; Member since: 21 Sep 2011)
Be the first one to post a comment! after moa!
2. sorcio46 (Posts: 390; Member since: 27 Jul 2011)
Everyone loves the little greeny droid :D
+1 For Google
3. gallitoking (Posts: 4571; Member since: 17 May 2011)
bla bla bla bla... when the subject matter is smartphones, most Americans will be chatting about the Apple iPhone."...
this is what i understood
5. EclipseGSX (Posts: 1328; Member since: 18 Oct 2011)
and que the blah blah blah Apple only has 3 phones vs several Androids, get over it
7. ZEUS.the.thunder.god (unregistered)
thats is what expected from you
9. Dmann (Posts: 165; Member since: 17 Oct 2011)
Nobody has any doubt of what you understood from the article.
10. SleepingOz (Posts: 2008; Member since: 22 Oct 2011)
chatting about how crappy the apple iphone is compared to their DROIDs!
4. tacohunter (Posts: 408; Member since: 06 Nov 2011)
So in a week from now it's:
smartphone penetration reaches 45%, let by android.
7 days later:
smartphone penetration reaches 46%, let by android.
And so on. And ios will grow of couse with them.