U.S. carrier version of HTC One to receive Android 4.4.2 with next month's OTA update
0. phoneArena 19 Dec 2013, 01:47 posted on
Between tweets from HTC executives and so-called HTC insiders, we have a picture of how the Taiwan based manufacturer is going to handle the Android 4.4 update. First of all, the HTC One Google Play edition has already received Android 4.4.2. That is after the stock Android model received KitKat back in November. The HTC One unlocked and Developer edition both received Android 4.4, also last month. That update came with Sense 5.5 attached...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. mikewillz (Posts: 39; Member since: 03 May 2013)
For a minute there I was confused by the title.
2. GeekMovement (Posts: 1499; Member since: 09 Sep 2011)
Wow that's awesome for HTC One owners! I'm jealous.
btw nice thumbnail pic for the 3rd/4th time.
4. JMartin22 (Posts: 756; Member since: 30 Apr 2013)
Some OEMs are being smart now. If you can't outspend Samsung in the marketing and hardware development department. Attack them on the firmware side. Hopefully after being plagued by HTC, Motorola and Sony a bit for this, I hope Samsung will speed up their firmware time frame for their devices.
5. JakeLee (Posts: 862; Member since: 02 Nov 2013)
Let's believe the image instead : 4.4.2
6. itsdeepak4u2000 (Posts: 2457; Member since: 03 Nov 2012)
8. ahhxd717 (Posts: 317; Member since: 08 Dec 2011)
I'm glad HTC isnt playing around with the updates for the One. I'm kinda excited to get it, but since I've already been experiencing KitKat on my Nexus 7, I know I'm not missing out on too much for now.