U.S. Cellular's Samsung GALAXY Note II pre-order page is up; device is $299.99 with a 2-year pact
0. phoneArena posted on 19 Sep 2012, 15:18
With the announcement from U.S. Cellular that the carrier will be offering the Samsung GALAXY Note II, the regional carrier has already put up its website to capture pre-orders of the phablet which is priced at $299.99 with a signed 2-year pact...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. Jelly_Bean posted on 19 Sep 2012, 15:24 2 1
Good for you guys that you have got a chance to buy this beast...!!!
2. bolaG posted on 19 Sep 2012, 15:27 0 0
U.S. Cellular FTW.
Only other carrier I would go with if I lived in their Markets.
3. CivicSi89 posted on 19 Sep 2012, 15:49 0 0
US Cellular is a great company. I live in Chicago/Champaign and i had a great experience with them.
4. Jeradiah3 posted on 19 Sep 2012, 16:28 1 0
With US Cellular making News like this, it wont be long before the other carriers follow suit about the pricing for this phone. Im hoping for $199 or $249 for the AT&T 16GB model (2yr contract)
6. MartyK posted on 19 Sep 2012, 17:23 1 0
I wonder when this will be release on Sprint?, and in what colors?.
7. papss posted on 19 Sep 2012, 18:45 0 0
Wow that is pretty steep for my blood. They should make it more premium looking at that price. Can't argue with those beastly specs though
8. e.wvu (unregistered) posted on 19 Sep 2012, 19:00 0 0
I am tempting to make the switch to U.S Cellular from Sprint to get this phone. U.S Cellular states that it will have 4G LTE coverage in my area by the end of this year and I highly doubt I'll get 4G LTE from Sprint anytime soon, as we have very spotty 3G and not 4G WiMax.
9. hobble posted on 19 Sep 2012, 19:16 0 0
US cellular is swimming in debt, and it's nice to see that in the last 6 months they've picked up some new phones, but they are still just a poopy regional carrier that will get bought out by some larger cdma carrier like sprint or verizon.
10. papss posted on 19 Sep 2012, 19:22 0 0
Sprint is spending the little bit of money they have on LTE coverage so I doubt they would buy them
12. Gcombs posted on 19 Sep 2012, 23:19 0 0
They aren't going anywhere. U.S Cellular is a great regional carrier. If you live in Iowa this is the carrier you should go with. They have better coverage than Verizon or any other carrier in that state and 4G LTE.
11. 1ceTr0n posted on 19 Sep 2012, 19:56 1 0
Sucks im gonna have to pay full price for one of these beauties, but selling my Note 1 will help a bit