U.S. Cellular now taking pre-orders for the Motorola Moto X with free Motorola Bluetooth headset
Since you're purchasing the device from a carrier, there is no customization of the phone's colors. You have a choice of Woven White or Woven Black and if you're wondering when the phone will ship, the Magic 8-ball says that all indications point to the last week. of August.
source: USCellular via AndroidCentral
1. GeekMovement (Posts: 1871; Member since: 09 Sep 2011)
No Motomake = No Moto X. Bring it to the rest of the carriers soon or else your sales numbers won't look good!
12. HASHTAG (unregistered)
What a good analyst you are!
2. Sesameopen (Posts: 106; Member since: 02 Aug 2013)
$700 FOR OFF CONTRACT??????
I thought this was going to be a nexus 5 alternative :/
Created a new account just to post this.
Lurker for 2.5 years
3. jubin.mathai (Posts: 15; Member since: 11 Jun 2013)
That's really a bad pricing strategy for the phone with mid range specifications. After the hype created that big, i hope the price may not be one of the reasons of its fail.
4. Johnnokia (Posts: 662; Member since: 27 May 2012)
Original price $699.99
6. Bootutu (Posts: 197; Member since: 11 Jul 2013)
I don't manufacturing in china and make it cheaper, this way too expensive.
7. OldNorseBruin (Posts: 212; Member since: 12 Mar 2013)
$699... Off- Contract???? US Cellular & Woodside need to stop shooting up SMACK because they are clearly F**K*N delusional!
8. alexfiran (Posts: 40; Member since: 13 Jun 2013)
MY GOOODD!!!! This thing is waaay lot more expensive than NOKIA LUMIA 1020 WITH 41 MEGAPIXEL CAMERA, 2 GB OF RAM AND 32 GB OF STORAGE!!!!!! NO WAY THIS PHONE IS SO DOOMED
9. alexfiran (Posts: 40; Member since: 13 Jun 2013)
sorry, i overreacted. i wanted to say this moto x has the same price as the lumia 1020 which is far more premium than this
10. EXkurogane (Posts: 863; Member since: 07 Mar 2013)
My guess, is because it's made in USA. You know, in China you can underpay them and yet make them work longer. /s
But, it still doesnt justify the price, and no, 1020 isn't $700, only $650.
11. pifon (Posts: 20; Member since: 15 Jun 2013)
as i thought... Skipping Moto X and waiting for Nexus 5!